How to set crossover?

Lad1

I have a marantz 1506 and Morel MT1.Please help me set crossover.Thanks.I think people who have used marantz can help me better.

Looking at the specs 120 maybe the right setting. Set Speakers to small. Play around and see.

I have a marantz 1506 and Morel MT1.Please help me set crossover.Thanks.I think people who have used marantz can help me better.

Did you run Audyssey? What did that set the speakers to? Do run the setup as a starting point with multiple First Rounds to set the Sub in -5 to +5 range. Proceed to next positions after the sub has been set. Most probably Audyssey would set these speakers to Small. So leave that setting as is. Cross over for these speakers, I would personally have a floor set at 120 and slowly go higher to have the right handover with the Sub.

BTW, the speakers look awesome. Where did you pick them up from and for how much?

MaSh

Did you run Audyssey? What did that set the speakers to? Do run the setup as a starting point with multiple First Rounds to set the Sub in -5 to +5 range. Proceed to next positions after the sub has been set. Most probably Audyssey would set these speakers to Small. So leave that setting as is. Cross over for these speakers, I would personally have a floor set at 120 and slowly go higher to have the right handover with the Sub.

BTW, the speakers look awesome. Where did you pick them up from and for how much?

MaSh
Bought it From MZ AUDIO.I have been buying from them from past 2 years.The product has mrp of 78k.I got special price though:D

Bought it From MZ AUDIO.I have been buying from them from past 2 years.The product has mrp of 78k.I got special price though:D

Ah okay. Is MZ Audio not helping you with the installation?

Did you play around with the settings? What did you settle for in the end?

MaSh

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back