How to setup Quad subs?

I have a quad l-ite 2 series sub. Other option is:- it should have sub out which can be used to daisy chain other subs.

Hello. My AVR has 2 sub outs but they are in parallel. What would be the best way to setup 4 subs? Thanks.
If they are parallel then in theory it's just a single subwoofer. So corrective filters for one sub position only. So now if you want 4 subs to run in parallel, which sub position are you going to correct while leaving 3 other subs running the same correction in 3 different positions.

I'd suggest, just have dual subs setup, each one close to your front channels.

However if you really want to get down to it, then yes a minidsp is the way to go.

MaSh

Thanks. Even a bare bone 2 x 4 dsp ought to do as I can conceal it. Sub out from AVR to one input on the dsp and 4 sub cables to 4 subs right?

I was quite confused with this daisy chaining thing. :D.

Thanks. Even a bare bone 2 x 4 dsp ought to do as I can conceal it. Sub out from AVR to one input on the dsp and 4 sub cables to 4 subs right?

I was quite confused with this daisy chaining thing. :D.
Not to think too much Mayank ji ,get a minidsp 2x4HD which will better and flexible for integration of subs than Daisy chain method.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back