how toset a home theatre for room size 24*33 ft ht12 ft

(1) Ten is a large number and you have to necessarily look for dipoles to be used for surrounds.

(2) If this is going to be a permanent HT room, I would suggest a fixed screen. If you are going to mount the speakers behind the screen, use an acoustically transparent screen.

(3) Between Focal and Polk, I would go for Focal any day. Having said that, it may make more sense to go in for in-wall/on-wall speakers if you are going in for a screen, and are going to do acoustics.

(4) For ten people I would suggest you look at 7.2 system.

Cheers

(1) Ten is a large number and you have to necessarily look for dipoles to be used for surrounds.

(2) If this is going to be a permanent HT room, I would suggest a fixed screen. If you are going to mount the speakers behind the screen, use an acoustically transparent screen.

(3) Between Focal and Polk, I would go for Focal any day. Having said that, it may make more sense to go in for in-wall/on-wall speakers if you are going in for a screen, and are going to do acoustics.

(4) For ten people I would suggest you look at 7.2 system.

Cheers
thanks pls clarify shall i go for denon 4311 for future ready or 2311 is enough
rgds

For your room size, as I said before, you need a powerful amp. Go for 3311 or 4311. The 2311 may not have enough power.

Regarding speakers, I would strongly suggest that you audition some speakers before deciding. Nothing like your own ears to tell you what to buy.

Cheers

Anand - sent you a PM, pls call me. I am not an expert in HT/Acoustics, but could give you pointers.

However, please note that the more time you spend on scouting info. on HFV and other sites, the better your configuration/experience will be. If you can't spare time for this, then you will end up with a sub-optimal system at best or it will cost you double than what it's worth, it is most likely that both will happen.

To get the best out of it, you need to be ready to do it slow n steady. Also, fix a budget that you could spend on this.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back