HW-Q950A 11.1.4ch Soundbar or custom setup ?

soamz

Hi, I have had my custom setup for years now and I would be selling them mostly next month, as I have moved from india to dubai permanently now.
In Dubai, I dont want to do the whole custom setup all again, as I can see there are many good soundbars which are equally good like any custom setup and doesnt take so much space too.

Im not a pro audio guy who would be able to differentiate between a true 7.2 channel setup or a 11.1 channel soundbar too.

If budget is not an issue, and space is the issue, would you still go with a custom setup or a simple premium soundbar like this samsung

HW-Q950A 11.1.4ch Soundbar​

Hi, I have had my custom setup for years now and I would be selling them mostly next month, as I have moved from india to dubai permanently now.
In Dubai, I dont want to do the whole custom setup all again, as I can see there are many good soundbars which are equally good like any custom setup and doesnt take so much space too.

Im not a pro audio guy who would be able to differentiate between a true 7.2 channel setup or a 11.1 channel soundbar too.

If budget is not an issue, and space is the issue, would you still go with a custom setup or a simple premium soundbar like this samsung

HW-Q950A 11.1.4ch Soundbar​

If space is an issue, as is the perceived complexity around wiring etc for a multi-channel audio set up, the current gen of soundbars make a lot of sense. The capability of these soundbars is expanding by the day and we should not be stuck with the old notions of how they sound like. Something similar to how the world has moved on with wireless speakers. Q950A has got rave reviews universally and for non-critical listening, it may do well for music and TV requirements both. I am actively exploring this soundbar alongside a custom set up for my house.

This is high end sound bar with excellent Dolby Atmos and very pleasant music listening qualities.

ok excellent, will go ahead and order it then.
Thanks.
I hope the surround speakers are wireless.
Hello, hope you are enjoying your new sound bar. How do you compare the custom setup you had back in India and the new soundbar? Your feedback is appreciated as I am also stuck between custom and the sound bar😊

Thanks in advance

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back