Hyderabad: Repair power supply of JBL Sub

skoka123

Hi,

I have a 110 V JBL subwoofer which I had inserted in a 220V power supply by mistake. The sub no longer works. Is it possible to repair it? If so, do you know of anyone who can repair it in Hyderabad?

Thanks,
Srikanth

Hi,

I have a 110 V JBL subwoofer which I had inserted in a 220V power supply by mistake. The sub no longer works. Is it possible to repair it? If so, do you know of anyone who can repair it in Hyderabad?

Thanks,
Srikanth
Hi srikanth :)

I really don't know what the damage could be, but please give subhan audio a call on +91 92461 53061. All the best :)

Hi,

Thanks,
Srikanth
There is a good chance that all that's wrong is a blown fuse. If you open it up and check you will know. Replace with same rating and connect to a step down transformer and series lamp to protect it and you to test if rest of circuit is fine

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back