• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

I couldn't find what I need yet. Driver suggestion please .....

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

Aniket

Hello Naveen,

You can try Capital Radio 10" pro woofer, which I have used in a cinema application, behind the screen speakers. they performed well paired with eminence compression drivers. I might have the crossover schematic also. spec sheets are attached.
good thing is, they are 2400 INR each.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

Naveenbnc

Hello Naveen,

You can try Capital Radio 10" pro woofer, which I have used in a cinema application, behind the screen speakers. they performed well paired with eminence compression drivers. I might have the crossover schematic also. spec sheets are attached.
good thing is, they are 2400 INR each.
Thanks a lo Aniket !!!!:):)
Specs looks nice :D. Would like to try them once .... But could not find where they are available in the market. Will search further ....

Aniket

Thanks a lo Aniket !!!!:):)
Specs looks nice :D. Would like to try them once .... But could not find where they are available in the market. Will search further ....
Hi Naveen,

I can get these for you. Capital Radio are majorly exporting their products, so it would be really hard to find in any local market. If you need let me know, I have to get these personally.

SPONSORED ADS