I have a budget of 50000 to 60000. Which stereo should i buy.

Rajesh l

Hello friends. I have a budget of 50000 to 60000 for a new stereo . I was thinking of buying marantz mcr412 receiver with one of the following speakers. Dali spectre 2, q acoustics 3020i, wharefdale diamond 12.1. I live in a 120 sqft room . Can anybody suggest a good combination. I mostly listen to pop, trance and rock music at low / medium noise level. The treble should be clear but not hurting the ear. Decent bass should be available not deep bass. And the system should connect with my TV. I don't want to buy subwoofer. Please advice and thanks inadvance.

Hello friends. I have a budget of 50000 to 60000 for a new stereo . I was thinking of buying marantz mcr412 receiver with one of the following speakers. Dali spectre 2, q acoustics 3020i, wharefdale diamond 12.1. I live in a 120 sqft room . Can anybody suggest a good combination. I mostly listen to pop, trance and rock music at low / medium noise level. The treble should be clear but not hurting the ear. Decent bass should be available not deep bass. And the system should connect with my TV. I don't want to buy subwoofer. Please advice and thanks inadvance.
You listen to trance and pop but don't want deep bass? Any particular reason why you would be willing to forego/avoid an entire octave of music?

You're going to use "TV" as a source for your set up? If yes, does it have digital (optical) out?

You listen to trance and pop but don't want deep bass? Any particular reason why you would be willing to forego/avoid an entire octave of music?
Like I said I hear music for one hour a day so I don't want deep bass for such a long time. Decent level of bass will do. Please suggest a good package Sir. Thank you

You're going to use "TV" as a source for your set up? If yes, does it have digital (optical) out?
I will mostly play Spotify via Bluetooth to the receiver and also watch TV, Netflix and amazon prime through aux input. Please suggest a good economic al package Sir. Thanks

Like I said I hear music for one hour a day so I don't want deep bass for such a long time. Decent level of bass will do. Please suggest a good package Sir. Thank you
Mission QX2 and Marantz PM6007 or SMSL DA9. If you want to avoid deep bass altogether, you can consider the PSB Alpha P5. All of the above are Well within your budget. With the SMSL DA9, you can do without cables running from your TV altogether since it has Bluetooth inbuilt.
But for a smidge extra, you do get the PM6007 which i consider to be more complete integrated. Identify the features that you require and you can base your selection accordingly

Last edited:
Mission QX2 and Marantz PM6007 or SMSL DA9. If you want to avoid deep bass altogether, go for the PSB Alpha P5. All of the above are Well within your budget. With the SMSL DA9, you can do without cables running from your TV altogether since it has Bluetooth inbuilt.
But for a smidge extra, you do get the PM6007 which i consider to be more complete integrated. Identify the features that you require and you can base your selection accordingly
Thank you sir.

Check out the following:
Mission LX2 mark II
Mission QX2
QA 3030i
PSB P5
Heco Prime Victa 200
Elac Debut 2.0

Marantz 6007 is a the best bet, we had one in classified section too.
You can even look for pre owned Amps which will cost significantly less, which will help you spend a bit more or save on speakers.

Speakers are the most important part, do audition and listen before buying if possible.

Check out the following:
Mission LX2 mark II
Mission QX2
QA 3030i
PSB P5
Elac Debut 2.0
Speakers are the most important part, do audition and listen before buying if possible.
Yes and no. :) If you have an amp which can't drive the speakers properly, that'd be a problem too. To my mind, this is especially a consideration For low budget amps where power is at a premium. Getting a higher sensitivity speakers helps you extract the maximum from such an amp instead of better speakers with lower sensitivity.

Check out the following:
Mission LX2 mark II
Mission QX2
QA 3030i
PSB P5
Heco Prime Victa 200
Elac Debut 2.0

Marantz 6007 is a the best bet, we had one in classified section too.
You can even look for pre owned Amps which will cost significantly less, which will help you spend a bit more or save on speakers.

Thank you sir for your time.

If you don’t live with kids,(these don’t have grills) instead of getting a hifi marketed system, consider getting a monitor like the Kali IN80V2. All speakers at this budget have obvious flaws with response, directivity and distortion levels. The amps that you buy under 50k have the same story. If you want to buy the most artist intended sound at this hard budget a traditional hifi setup cannot give it.

I have a sealed Marantz pm6007 for 34k + shipping with bill and warranty, and an open box brand new q Acoustics Concept 20 with bill and warranty for 34k + shipping as well.

Could be a perfect combo for you. I had bought to experiment, but now, no time :(

I have a sealed Marantz pm6007 for 34k + shipping with bill and warranty, and an open box brand new q Acoustics Concept 20 with bill and warranty for 34k + shipping as well.

Could be a perfect combo for you. I had bought to experiment, but now, no time :(
This would be indeed the best bet.

Back