I LOVE this forum. HI!

Pratters

Hi

50 posts down. About time I introduce myself!

I am Pratyush from Kolkata. A businessman, cinephile and sports freak. If I watch 10 movies, they are of 10 different countries and 10 different languages. My range is very vast.

I have recently bought the Epson TW 4500 and a 119" diagonal da lite screen and can't wait for them to arrive.

I have a HUGE movie collection of over 1500 movies and aim to build it to 5000 quality movies. There are SO many good movies to watch, they are just unending.

Welcome and its good to have another movie buff here,........but I still believe T2 was class apart :D and has no comparision what to ever with T3 and T4....:D

Last edited:
Good now we have someone to recommend foreign language movies.

Welcome to the Forum. :)

Cheers

Welcome and its good to have another movie buff here,........but I still believe T2 was class apart :D and has no comparision what to ever with T3 and T4....:D

:D Maybe we will agree on some thing in the future. :) Who cares, the fun is in discussing.

Are you talking about Terminator series? If so then yes T2 is one of the best movies, no question... T3 & 4 were disappointing:indifferent14:

I've seen T2 atleast a good 50+ times :cool:

Pratters,welcome!
Denom, Love T2, watched it so many times. It was so ahead of its times and probably one of the few sequels which were better than the first one.

Congrats!!! From where u got Projector & scree and how much it costed you?

It costed me a lot. I wouldn't like to disclose. I bought it legally and not from the grey market. I bought a Epson TW-4500 projector and a Da-lite 104" x 58" screen.

Amen to that....:)...but I STILL think....:D :D

:De

The movie starts off with a lot of action and there is enough action in the end. The middle part is 2 hours in the normal version and 2 hrs 30 mins in the extended version. The extended version has a lot of scenes in the middle which are without action and it slowed the movie down. My dad and I were watching the movie together and we both thought the middle was slow. Maybe it is just the extended version problem and nothing more. I really hate movies which drag.

Hi

50 posts down. About time I introduce myself!

I am Pratyush from Kolkata. A businessman, cinephile and sports freak. If I watch 10 movies, they are of 10 different countries and 10 different languages. My range is very vast.

There are SO many good movies to watch, they are just unending.

welcome pratters,

glad to see you enjoy good movies too. most of the best movies i've seen so far were in film fests, made by little known, not mainstream directors, superb insights into life. hardly half the stuff seems to come to utv world movies and other accessible channels. hopefully in time...

regards

Back