i-Pod service in Bangalore

jacz

Hi,

Does anyone know who can repair my ipod (5th gen) which is out of warranty.

regds
Jacz

There is Apple store in Jyngr 5th Block, you can try google to get their numbers, call them first if you live in the other part of blore

How do you know the hard disk has died? Just curious as I also have a 5th gen iPod.

We can get into the service menu of iPOd and do a couple of tests. In my case i can hear a "tick-tick" sound from the same which is typically a symptom for a failed HDD

It could also be due to the hard disk connector being loose. You can google it. It's pretty common and very easy to fix.

Yes even i would like to know, how you came across Hd died?
BTW, i have seen some remarks on the site that the ipod 4G (click wheel)have problems while its resting on a ipod dock for a longer time. Some say "click wheel" problems. Not advisable to leave the ipod in the dock for a longer time. Not sure though!

You can try the following person who repaired my son's Ipod a few months ago. We couriered the Ipod to him and he couriered it back to us. He did a good job and the charges appeared to be reasonable.

i Repair India
No:100, II Cross
Central Excise Layout
Vijayanagar
BENGALURU 560 040
Contact person: Mr. Harsha - Mobile: 99001 03319

I tried all possible options. But i came to be a conclusion that the HDD had failed.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back