I.S.C.T Im looking for some advice / help in my research on a NEW project!

UpperCut

Presently Im researching for one of my new projects which I want to build in month to come, but I have a few small problems of finding correct answers!

The projects scenario is as follow:

To fit two Peerless drivers (Brand new yet out of production as far I know - No. 831858 - 8 woofer, type description 220 SWR 39 115 PPX AL - DVC 8 Ohm + 8 Ohm, about each 112 Watt RMS (200 Watt IEC), Excursion 14 mm, Fs 22.0, QTC 0.23, ) both into ONE (1) Enclosure which would be to my first round of calculation a net volume of 34.8 liter (1.23 cubic Foot). Factory specs are indicating 15 to 20 Liter when used as single units.

I have been able to find a few things in my research on the Internet & in all of my books collected over the years but I wanted to get more info if possible & what peoples thoughts on this as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

rgs UpperCut

Presently Im researching for one of my new projects which I want to build in month to come, but I have a few small problems of finding correct answers!

The projects scenario is as follow:

To fit two Peerless drivers (Brand new yet out of production as far I know - No. 831858 - 8 woofer, type description 220 SWR 39 115 PPX AL - DVC 8 Ohm + 8 Ohm, about each 112 Watt RMS (200 Watt IEC), Excursion 14 mm, Fs 22.0, QTC 0.23, ) both into ONE (1) Enclosure which would be to my first round of calculation a net volume of 34.8 liter (1.23 cubic Foot). Factory specs are indicating 15 to 20 Liter when used as single units.

I have been able to find a few things in my research on the Internet & in all of my books collected over the years but I wanted to get more info if possible & what peoples thoughts on this as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You can Download Winlsd speaker enclosure software ( free0 . If you feed in the Thiel small parameters of your speakers the software will calculate ideal size of enclosure and also bass reflex port dimensions if you choose to go in for Bass relex enclosure. I recently used this software to design bass relex enclosures for 8" Dayton point source full ranger drivers and got very good results.
Sharat

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back