I want setup some good home theater systems

vinoth_m79

Hi Friends,

I really thank you all for sharing such valuable information regarding this modern era HiFi tech.

I need some opinion about A/V Receivers, Subwoofers,center speakers, surroung speakers,rear back speakers and front floor standing speakers..

i have one of my friend is living in singapore . he can buy Receiver and subwoofer from singapore and all other speakers i am planing to buy from india itslef because those are heavy and available in same prize in india itself. hope i am correct........... please give me some good brands name on the above product.

i am looking forward having some good opinion for my request

Thanks & regards
Vinoth

You should buy speakers, center, sub, etc from India itself.

Buy the amp (many choices avaliable like Marantz, Yamaha, Denon, etc) and the DVD/CD player from there if you can.

I just bought a CD player and Stereo Amp from Singapore last month.

Hi friend,

Thank you very much.

which shop is good for these kind of equipment in singapore and also can you suggest some good configuration of Receiver, Sub,front speakers, and etc from best brand.. i am interested in differnt brands which they are ultimate in their prespective like sub from some branda and receiver best one in world lliek that...

Hi

I bought my system from a very reliable place at Sim Lim Square in Singapore called World Audio Center on the 2nd Level. Meet Mr. Khairoo there. He will help you. They have av receivers from Marantz, Denon & Yamaha.

There are lots of options avaliable in terms of speakers and equipment.

What is your budget?
You prefer movies or music more and what kind of music?

Hi,

i want good receiver which is having latest technology and interface modules. i want my system to perform 90% for movies and 70% for music.. budget is not constrained but i can spend upto 50k for resonable system. in case the system needs some sophisficated speakers then i dont have any problem to spend.

please could u suggest me what kind of things will make good home theater system.?

Thanks
Vinoth

one more thing, i want to know about the custom people in india. how feasible can we bring these kind of equipments without paying duty much.

how u brought?

hi vinod

For your kind of Budget , buy ur entire system in India itself , the grey market price in india is just a little bit extra then the prices in singapore.

and Marantz SR 301 with JBL SCS 260.5 , KEF 1005 , Mission M301 package fall between 50 to 60k ( grey market)

regards

I am residing in hyderabad. do u have any idea where can i get the foresaid items in grey market. and also is it come under manufacturer warranty...? what abt Yamaha RX3800 receiver? and AAD, Walferade, Velodyne, B&W, & Polk audio speaker package? how comparable with JBL speakrs?

May i know ur name

thanks
vinoth

I am residing in hyderabad. do u have any idea where can i get the foresaid items in grey market. and also is it come under manufacturer warranty...? what abt Yamaha RX3800 receiver? and AAD, Walferade, Velodyne, B&W, & Polk audio speaker package? how comparable with JBL speakrs?

I saw many good shops with mid-fi stuff in Hyderabad (Somajiguda circle area). I remember seeing Polk Audio, JBL, Wharfedale etc there.

For a larger list of top brands available in India visit: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=43149993

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back