ICE for Honda Jazz

disneyschumi

Hi Guys,

I recently bought Honda Jazz and it comes with CD player and USB and aux and everything i need, I was planning to change all 4 in door speakers, was wondering do i need to change the HU also?
- Can i change only speakers keeping the HU will that effects the Sound Quality.
- I need suggestion on Component speakers budget 15k for all 4,
- Another Imp factor what difference in sound Quality if i fit speaker in back rather fitted into door,
- And Decent Amp to go with all speakers, budget 10k-15k

Thanks

Hi,

Will it not be an issue for steering controls if you change the HU. I have seen people changing the HU and speakers in City but the new steering controls fitted as part of the new HU looks od in the steering and is difficult to use. It will be better to first change the speakers and still you dont find significant improvement in sound, then HU change can be considered. In my case, i stopped with change of speakers as i felt the sound was good enough. It was a pair of component speakers from JBL which cost me 5k. I dont remember the model though.

Regards,
Antony

Hi,

Will it not be an issue for steering controls if you change the HU. I have seen people changing the HU and speakers in City but the new steering controls fitted as part of the new HU looks od in the steering and is difficult to use. It will be better to first change the speakers and still you dont find significant improvement in sound, then HU change can be considered. In my case, i stopped with change of speakers as i felt the sound was good enough. It was a pair of component speakers from JBL which cost me 5k. I dont remember the model though.

Regards,
Antony

Hi,
I am not sure if the steering control still works once i change the HU, i am thinking of keeping the HU and Changing all speakers to component, with decent Amp,
I heard focal had pretty gud component speakers, any idea which one should i choose in Focal?

Regards
Utsav

Focals and Diamond audio are pretty good and costly too.

Check with Satya @ Evo , cambridge layout. He gives a decent price and service.

+1 to Kittu's suggestion. Evo is known to be a good place for ICE. Changing speakers alone will help only if your HU is good.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back