Ideal Home theatre system of 140k

udc40

i have an Tv area around 200 sq ft and require a decent home theater system, had almost finalized for Bose sound touch 130 , till i read the comments on the post. i have an onkyo 5.1 but now thats 15 year old.

Can you pls suggest some good system , the main use would be tv , movies and some good instrumental music.

Hi,

140k is a pretty good budget to build a HT. Assuming you're gonna use it for all purposes (movies, music and tv) you can look at-

Option 1:-

Wharfedale Diamond 230 towers, 220c center, 10. DFS surrounds and D10 sub. You can pair these with Marantz NR 1506.

If you're ok to use BS as fronts you can look at-

Option 2:-

Elac B6 as fronts, B5 as surrounds, C5 center and S10 sub and pair them with the same AVR mentioned above.

Cheers

Hi,

Would suggest you visit a few dealers and don't disclose the actual budget! Audition systems and speakers and make a list of what appeals to you in requirements, connectivity, performance and within stated budget (say 1 lac).

Share that list with us and we will guide you further....audition with the same kind of music / song please...that will give you a clear idea...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back