IEM recommendation upgrading from soundmagic e10

spaace

Hi,

Can someone with the experience, please suggest good wired iems, that can VASTLY improve upon soundmagic e10c ?

Due to.covid auditioning or returning is not a possibility and I end up keeping the items I have purchased.

Budget is 3x that of E10 so that's like 6k tops and I intend to use it with my LG mobile which has a quad DAC.

I like a warm profile and strong beats but nothing that's too distorted. Or should I get into headphones for a much better signature?

Ps : items i tried and did not like

Hifiman re 400 - too tiny sounding and flat
Sennheiser CX 300s - had to dial down the treble

Blon bl03. Its big bodied and has a dark sound like a HD650. Its good irrespective of its price, brand name and country of origin. Its well built than many branded stuff at 3 times its price. I don't know if any branded stuff at 6k is good. Shure se 215 and klipsch s4i is the only branded one I had under 10k. Above 10k I had a master and dynamic me05. Blon is better than these 3.

Blon bl03. Its big bodied and has a dark sound like a HD650.

Thank you. I do have a question on the specs .. its low end is listed at 20 whereas many of the lower priced ones like e10c etc seems to be listed at 15hz. But every reviews of this does seem to note the bass heavy nature. Why is this so ? Is it because regular songs never really get below 20 ?

Thanks
Arun

If you can get a sony mh755, it would probbaly beat most low end ch-fi iems out there. I love mine so much that I have converted it to a mmcx connections to change cables.

If you can get a sony mh755, it would probbaly beat most low end ch-fi iems out there. I love mine so much that I have converted it to a mmcx connections to change cables.

Where can one buy genuine MH755 in India? This is a very interesting option (provided one can buy a genuine piece) despite the short and unequal left and right wires.

Other options I've read up on (below ₹5K, and available in the country):
1/ Venture Audio Monk Plus
2/ KZ ZST PRO
3/ Tin Hifi T2 Plus
4/ and of course BLON BL 03

A bit out of your budget, iBasso IT01s is a heavenly match to the V40, such a balanced sound, amazing vocal and mids. Staging is strong too. You will fall for the Quality of the build.

A bit out of your budget, iBasso IT01s is a heavenly match to the V40, such a balanced sound, amazing vocal and mids. Staging is strong too. You will fall for the Quality of the build.

Have you used this for a considerable time Vinoth?

That's nearly headphone range ..is it really worth 5x the price of not-so-bad 1.7k iems ? Also do you happen to know where it can be bought in India ?

That's nearly headphone range ..is it really worth 5x the price of not-so-bad 1.7k iems ? Also do you happen to know where it can be bought in India ?

I use it everyday with my LG phone and its been more than a year now. Fully satisfied. Its worth the cost if it is affordable. I bought mine from headphonezone.

Thanks for all the responses. I would also like to get all of your opinion on balances IEMs.

LG used to ship with a real good B&O IEM. The new ones have an IEM that looks and sounds similar but is LG branded. ẞ

Can I also have some suggestions on good balanced (not thin and flat like RE 400) ..but balanced and good bass , when the source has bass in it ?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back