In B'lore this Tuesday - need invitations :)

anm

Hi
I would be in b'lore for a day this tuesday the 8th Dec. Anyone interested in tolerating me for a couple of hours?
I am looking forward to listen to Subhash's subwoofer, Stevie's vinyl setup and those highly rated Ushers/ Epos and many such speakers/ amps and what not, that I can't listen to in Delhi.
The limitation is that I am there only for about 11am to 5pm and have lots of ground to cover.
Can someone suggest a good place to spend an evening with a lady?

regards

Hi
I would be in b'lore for a day this tuesday the 8th Dec. Anyone interested in tolerating me for a couple of hours?
I am looking forward to listen to Subhash's subwoofer, Stevie's vinyl setup and those highly rated Ushers/ Epos and many such speakers/ amps and what not, that I can't listen to in Delhi.
The limitation is that I am there only for about 11am to 5pm and have lots of ground to cover.

regards

Allocate 3 hours seperately for tackling the traffic.. :eek:hyeah:

damn!!
Well actually I should be reaching b'lore around 9am, and would be leaving the next early morning. But the evening is reserved for a lovely lady. Pls suggest some nice place.
Edit: pls suggest some nice romantic place (no, listening rooms do not qualify)

Allocate 3 hours seperately for tackling the traffic.. :eek:hyeah:

Hi,

Anyone interested in tolerating me for a couple of hours?

Am more then ok to tolerate you, but can you tolerate my setup ??

Anant you are more then welcome to Audition my setup (although its not in the league of stuff you've mentioned :lol:) !! The only condition is not to mind the condition of the room ;) !! Although with so many places to visit I don't how you'll manage......

As with the evening with your lady friend,well it depends on your pocket (no offense ;) ) !

Below are some of the options :
1)Taj Gateway's Karavali open garden resto (although not as expensive as the main taj but still)in Residency Road

2)or you can go to Chung's (if you fancy Chinese) in the same vicinity

3)next choice is to go to Bangalore Bistro in Chinngham Road (nice place to sit and enjoy the Ambiance)

4) Want to taste the South for a change ? then head to Majestic for Sukh Sagar

5) Near my place there is a fabulous chinese rest called HUNAN

There are many such,so if you give Us a preferred area and such will be easy to suggest !

Anything else please do ask.

Regards.

The Leela, at old airport road is a good hanging place, and ofcourse, once in a while you must spend some money. Both Ladies/AV go hand in hand in terms of expenditure.;)

cheers.

thanks. Let me first figure out where do I have to be in b'lore and then decide where all to go to.

Hi,

Am more then ok to tolerate you, but can you tolerate my setup ??

Anant you are more then welcome to Audition my setup (although its not in the league of stuff you've mentioned :lol:) !! The only condition is not to mind the condition of the room ;) !! Although with so many places to visit I don't how you'll manage......

As with the evening with your lady friend,well it depends on your pocket (no offense ;) ) !

Below are some of the options :
1)Taj Gateway's Karavali open garden resto (although not as expensive as the main taj but still)in Residency Road

2)or you can go to Chung's (if you fancy Chinese) in the same vicinity

3)next choice is to go to Bangalore Bistro in Chinngham Road (nice place to sit and enjoy the Ambiance)

4) Want to taste the South for a change ? then head to Majestic for Sukh Sagar

5) Near my place there is a fabulous chinese rest called HUNAN

There are many such,so if you give Us a preferred area and such will be easy to suggest !

Anything else please do ask.

Regards.

damn!!
Well actually I should be reaching b'lore around 9am, and would be leaving the next early morning. But the evening is reserved for a lovely lady. Pls suggest some nice place.
Edit: pls suggest some nice romantic place (no, listening rooms do not qualify)

Ebony, 13th Floor rooftop, Barton Center, MG Road.

It's a nice place to dine and the view of B'lore city is beautiful during the night!

hi anand!

good to know that you are coming to bangalore. you are very much welcome to my place, of course if you have the time. you can listen to cary audio, advance acoustic, project..

thanks and regards,
abhishek

Hi

regards

ANM...bangalore's general traffic is like sadar bazar during diwali...tell us where you'd be stationed and we could tell you the places in the vicinity...

sorry ananth am out on work , will be back only on wed /thr morning in bangalore

lovely lady??? did u find someone thro the hifi matrimonials guidelined by spideys laws :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hi anm,

most welcome but unfortunately you'd have to spend a romantic late evening with me if you want to listen to my vinyl set up ;) 11am-5pm would be tough.

i second ebony at barton center, on mg road. center of the city. best place, best view of the city. superb food no matter which cuisine you choose, its a multicuisine restaurant.

"Ebony Restaurant
Hotel Ivory Tower, Barton Center, M.G Road, Bangalore - 560001.
Phone : +91-80-2558 9333/2558 5164.
The highest terrace restaurant in Bangalore offers you the best view of the Garden City along with a range of Parsee, Mughlai, Tandoori and Provencal French cuisine."

regards

pls send me the address/ details. I would be close to MG road for most of the time.

regards

hi anand!

good to know that you are coming to bangalore. you are very much welcome to my place, of course if you have the time. you can listen to cary audio, advance acoustic, project..

thanks and regards,
abhishek

back to noida. Traffic ate up much of my day. Met Prithvi, heard to a linn system and proac + arcam + another big expensive amp (can't recall name). Couldn't get in touch with arn, and couldn't go to Cary.
Did go to Barton center for dinner. Went to terrace but the wind was so cold we shifted inside. Food was good and so was beer :)

Brigade road/ MG Road seem to have lost much of its charm - I was there during lunch hours. I was the only person inside Le Rock pub at 1:30pm

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back