In-Ear Headphone for Ipod Nano

Keith, I have had both the ep630 and senny cx300. As you said they are quite cheap and provide sq that s vfm for the price, but thats about it. The ep 630 sounds quite muddy. The Sennys are better but still the bass is exaggerated and detail is not upto mark.

ER6i's are really good and I miss them a lot now..

BTW, for the Bass lovers go for SkullCandy Titans, heavy bass oriented earphones. Sometimes I like them , sometimes not so much.

I recently bought the S9 Cowon, would you recommend the much talked Re2 or the RE 0 for this. Also I live in Blore is there a place where I can go check / demo these or should this br ordered online only

Hi Asit,

Glad you and your son are enjoying the RE2s. I checked the lynx website today and suddenly found the price is given in USD. Around USD 53 that is.I may order in a few days.

Guys, here is a good review of the RE2s.

techPowerUp :: Head-Direct RE2 Earphones Review :: Page 1 / 5

cheers,
sri

Sir ,
You Have Selected "I Will Pay By " Credit Card / Paypal On My Website Thats Why ,change That To Non Credit Card And The Pricing Would Change Into Rs Again .

@ Asit : I Catch You Here Sir :yahoo:

Great. Hope to add to this thread with my experience. Looking forward to a quick delivery
Thanks

Amarbir[Lynx-India];98354 said:
Sir ,
In STock Head Direct RE0 ,RE1 ,Re2 and Re252 what More Do you Need :yahoo: ,Check My Preview For The Head direct EF2A USB DAC + Tube Amp .

You can also check Bose in-ear models. I hope atleast they are not that worst compared to their audio systems

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back