Inceiling and inwall speakers for my House

siddhi

Hi guys,

I am looking for inceiling and inwall speakers for my house? Any idea whom shall i contact for these?

;) Siddhi

Hi,

I thought the Admin has made it compulsory to indicate the place !!

Anyway yes Siddhi please do indicate the budget and where you live for Us to help.

You can look into Bostons Inwall Speakers they are good.

Regards.

I am based out in US, but now i m going 2 shift to Goa, India.. Budget is not an issue till the time i get the best quality..

Last edited:
Hi,

Right then just look for Boston Acoustics Inwall series,alternatively you can also look into B&W they have some stuff worth considering !

How you plan to power it and whats the main purpose ? these are other things which comes into picture now,so please do brief Us bout it to bring more clarity into this issue !!

Regards.

Hi guys,

I am looking for inceiling and inwall speakers for my house? Any idea whom shall i contact for these?

;) Siddhi

I hope you have considered the limitations and complications that comes associated with using ceiling and in-wall speakers.

Some of the manufacturers you should consider are: Thiel, Mirage, Paradigm, Definitive Technology, Polk Audio, Monitor Audio, Klipsch. These all have some great sounding in-wall, ceiling speakers.

Hi
Chk out the B&W range - They have audiophile quality inwall speakers - have also introduced the new CT series which will knock your socks off - by far the best quality sound for any inwall / in ceiling across all available brands

Mickey

They are now available in India too where I am told their showroom is among the top 5 in the world go chk it out
Cheers
Mickey :)

How about Sonance? I had inceiling n inwall speakers of Sonance at my Miami home.. I can get this from US but looking for a Indian vendor if possible..

I think, i saw a post about sonance on HI-Fi only, but not sure then.

If the in-walls are meant for 5.1/7.1 use, Miller & Kreisel S150THX / SS150THX are hard to beat!

If i get a chance to build another Cinema room :))), i'll definitely this package barring M&K subwoofers.

You should be able to pick up very good bargain on M&K from ebay.us & avsforum.com

Hi guys,

;) Siddhi

Dear Siddhi

By when will you be shifting to Goa...
Are you purchasing or coming up with a new house...

I got In Wall & In Ceiling Speakers, with BMR Drivers...
But they work with CAT5...

We use them for the complete home & office integration...
The integration includes the distribution of audio/video in all the rooms/blocks of house/office...
and the complete audio/video rack can be placed in one room only...

And all that with one remote only...

Anyhow Siddhi you must be well aware of it and must have experienced that too...

So if you are looking out for the same... do let me know..

Other wise.. my suggestion will be to avoid In Ceiling Speakers...or in wall speakers...

and if you really have to go for that...

Go for Dali...they sound superb...as per In-Wall & In-Ceiling is concerned...

Do let me know, if you have any querry...

Thanking You

Mridul Goel

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back