Indiq audio

girishtd8262

Hi all.i got my platinum aachal delivered yesterday.indiq audio.i can't express my feelings in words they are awesome sound signature is superb for a stereo.if any one planning to buy new one please go for it you will never b disappointed.really surprised at Amir's work he knows his job well.
I second what ever prodigy had posted earlier .to feel it you should listen to them.i whole heartedly thank Amit for giving me good pair of speakers.its indian speakers .thanks Amit
Next will plan for his amp after sometime.
My rega brio drives thrm well though it's 50 w per channel.dali lektor 6 was demanding more power as amp was under powered

Hi all.i got my platinum aachal delivered yesterday.indiq audio.i can't express my feelings in words they are awesome sound signature is superb for a stereo.if any one planning to buy new one please go for it you will never b disappointed.really surprised at Amir's work he knows his job well.
I second what ever prodigy had posted earlier .to feel it you should listen to them.i whole heartedly thank Amit for giving me good pair of speakers.its indian speakers .thanks Amit
My rega brio drives thrm well though it's 50 w per channel.dali lektor 6 was demanding more power as amp was under powered
photo or it didn't happen :)

Congratulations!!!... waiting for my anchals to be delivered, which will be done in a day or two..

Congratulations..

congrats Girish....
U will love their quality sounds ..their speaker made me music lover which i was not before listening to their products...
Njy them.. good luck..

Congratulations!! These speakers are getting high praises - happy to see Indian speakers getting so much praise from audiophiles.
Do you like these over your Dalis ?

That’s a surprise! Congratulations @girishtd8262 .. Those towers are definitely very addictive. I have even driven them on a 8 Watt Class A and never noticed the amp struggle and even being class A I did not notice the amp getting extremely hot driving the towers. It’s indeed a very efficient speaker and a nice offering firm IndiqAudio.
Enjoy the the Music! Give it about 100hrs break in and you will see the bass become more rounded and highs getting smoother. A good speaker cable will only add more to it.

Regards,
Som

Really nice speakers, congratulations.

These speakers have side firing sub woofers and they are facing each other, is it correct? Or sub woofer should fire in Opposite direction?

Congratulations!! These speakers are getting high praises - happy to see Indian speakers getting so much praise from audiophiles.
Do you like these over your Dalis ?
Of coourse yes far way better especially mids especially for music

Really nice speakers, congratulations.

These speakers have side firing sub woofers and they are facing each other, is it correct? Or sub woofer should fire in Opposite direction?
It's woofer not subwoofer.if speakers are placed morethan 6 feet apart they can face each other.

Congratulations!

Waiting for someone to try out Indiq in a HT setup to watch Movies from OTT content and review how they perform against the most popular range/brands on this Forum. :)

Congratulations!

Waiting for someone to try out Indiq in a HT setup to watch Movies from OTT content and review how they perform against the most popular range/brands on this Forum. :)
I have tried them for my ht.they sound great but since my centre one was dali ikon not tone matching with indiq LR I had to shift it for stereo.if you can buy their centre along with floor standers then they form great combination.i have auditioned them.my dali speakers are well timber matched for ht I don't want to disturb them so I m using them for stereo. If anybody planning them for ht then buy LCR you won't b disappointed.
Speakers which perform well for music will always do well with ht but not so vice-versa.ex my dali v good for ht but I was disappointed with them for music I felt something was missing which I could find it in aachal.since I didn't want to change my centre will continue with this setup.

Congratulations!

During audition we watched clips from Bajirao Mastani (competition scene) and Fury (When lone American tank was waiting for Germans) from YT and NF. I felt the movie experience at par with other setups I have auditioned. One thing to note, not many dealer setups have OTT content, they always try to make you audition through BRay content, which will perform differently from OTT content. IndiqAudio gave option on the streaming source, BRay, OTT, Tata Sky. Considering they were in a regular living room, no acoustics, augmented by 2 sealed 10 inch subs, the performance was very good and adequate for living room setup. In a big room with proper acoustics, they should perform even better

Just wondering if you have any idea how is it in comparison to Polk RtiA7's?

Also whats the landing cost of the speakers including shipping?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back