Indiq audio

Just wondering if you have any idea how is it in comparison to Polk RtiA7's?

Also whats the landing cost of the speakers including shipping?
Sorry really I don't have experience with Polk RTI.aachal speakers are heavy about 19 kilo each so shipping cost depends on the distance.npw after Jan 11st they have reviewed the cost better to contact them .I paid 87 k and collected them personally.
According to few on this forum they are on par with premium speakers which cost above 2l.

I have auditioned the Polk rti A7 with a denon x3600 connected to it...The rti A7 sounded well and the bass is not over powering as well...The anchals are well rounded...The vocal clarity is very nice and the woofers are not overpowering,It is their when needed...having said that I played bb king's "The Thrill is Gone"...Man o Man the guitar sound was at a different level...
Note: I am not an audiophile and as girish told the FM's have compared the anchals with their pricey possession and they liked it in par with them

The Indiq audio speakers look to be a good performer. Do the Platinum and gold series speakers come in any color other than black oak, like walnut etc?

I have seen both demo n personally feel indiq is better tuned n for long run watching it doesn’t make u irritating Instead make u sit n watch movie r music for even more time that’s the beauty of this.that pleasant sound is always b good for any formats r OTT T LIVE STREAMING CONTENTS . No doubt u blindly can go for n will love it , in case any time u didt like ur taste then u can return with 15days return policy .
Also best part in them is in 3 years time if u feel to upgrade with their next model just pay extra on the amt u paid earlier n but new one that’s really amazing deal .

Congratulations!

Waiting for someone to try out Indiq in a HT setup to watch Movies from OTT content and review how they perform against the most popular range/brands on this Forum. :)
I have been using Indiq LCR since Sept 20 and pretty happy with my decision. I had posted my feedback here https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...-peek-into-their-custom-l-r.81701/post-906542 i need to add satellites and SW to my setup.
I am happy that many FMs have auditioned and have included Indiqs in their setup. There were only few FMs who had auditioned Indiqs back in Sept and it was based on my interaction with @Prodigy and Amit that i decided to buy one. I recommend everyone who is in/ around Bangalore to audition them before zeroing upon any particular model.

My Indiqaudio Platinum 5.0 speakers are under tuning / testing and will be picked up next week.
shall eagerly wait for review :) , what does your setup look like now?
Also any insight on pricing would be a huge help to other members to keep Indiq in consideration during next purchase.

shall eagerly wait for review :) , what does your setup look like now?
Also any insight on pricing would be a huge help to other members to keep Indiq in consideration during next purchase.
Hi,

We have pooling for guys who are planned to buy Indiq brand speakers to get better discounts. who all interested can join us to discuss further on the same with Mr amit.
Help us making ppl join us to njy the discount benefits to all

Regards
Naveen

Hi,

We have pooling for guys who are planned to buy Indiq brand speakers to get better discounts. who all interested can join us to discuss further on the same with Mr amit.
Help us making ppl join us to njy the discount benefits to all

Regards
Naveen
Count me in for satellites.

is there anywhere in NCR where one can listen to the speakers?
Hi @ashkapur, I am from Jaipur and flew to Bangalore to audition multiple brands including indiq. I liked their sound signature and tonality very much when compared to their pricey counterparts, but what tilted my decision in their favor was 15 return window, in a way having an extended audition from the comfort of your home. Room has a significant bearing on the audio quality

Hi all.i got my platinum aachal delivered yesterday.indiq audio.i can't express my feelings in words they are awesome sound signature is superb for a stereo.if any one planning to buy new one please go for it you will never b disappointed.really surprised at Amir's work he knows his job well.
I second what ever prodigy had posted earlier .to feel it you should listen to them.i whole heartedly thank Amit for giving me good pair of speakers.its indian speakers .thanks Amit
Next will plan for his amp after sometime.
My rega brio drives thrm well though it's 50 w per channel.dali lektor 6 was demanding more power as amp was under powered
Many Congratulations Girish. Great decision.
I am sure you will love them.

Hi all.i got my platinum aachal delivered yesterday.indiq audio.i can't express my feelings in words they are awesome sound signature is superb for a stereo.if any one planning to buy new one please go for it you will never b disappointed.really surprised at Amir's work he knows his job well.
I second what ever prodigy had posted earlier .to feel it you should listen to them.i whole heartedly thank Amit for giving me good pair of speakers.its indian speakers .thanks Amit
Next will plan for his amp after sometime.
My rega brio drives thrm well though it's 50 w per channel.dali lektor 6 was demanding more power as amp was under powered
You will be lot more amazed roughly after 10 days

I have seen both demo n personally feel indiq is better tuned n for long run watching it doesn’t make u irritating Instead make u sit n watch movie r music for even more time that’s the beauty of this.that pleasant sound is always b good for any formats r OTT T LIVE STREAMING CONTENTS . No doubt u blindly can go for n will love it , in case any time u didt like ur taste then u can return with 15days return policy .
Also best part in them is in 3 years time if u feel to upgrade with their next model just pay extra on the amt u paid earlier n but new one that’s really amazing deal .
Absolutely
You can listen Achals hours together without any ear fatigue or discomfort.

How would the Achal platinums compare against Q acoustics concept 40?
It’s very different and much better I would say. It’s good better mids than the concept 40 and bass don’t even ask. The higs are very smooth and this combination makes listening a pleasure. You can pair the Achal’s with any amps and it still shines. I have used a 8w and all the way up to 200w per channel and its a breeze.
These are not genre specific. I listen to all genres of music and everything sounds very balanced and spot on. Great instrument separation and excellent mids and LF.

Regards,
Som

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back