Indiq audio

I have been using Indiq LCR since Sept 20 and pretty happy with my decision. I had posted my feedback here https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...-peek-into-their-custom-l-r.81701/post-906542 i need to add satellites and SW to my setup.
I am happy that many FMs have auditioned and have included Indiqs in their setup. There were only few FMs who had auditioned Indiqs back in Sept and it was based on my interaction with @Prodigy and Amit that i decided to buy one. I recommend everyone who is in/ around Bangalore to audition them before zeroing upon any particular model.

Are these LCRs based on their center speaker? Am I right in assuming that all the drivers are the same?

And, while these have been tuned for movies.. how do you find them for music?

Are these LCRs based on their center speaker? Am I right in assuming that all the drivers are the same?

And, while these have been tuned for movies.. how do you find them for music?
@dannyarcher yes, the LR are based on center speaker but are rear ported, different driver placement and are tuned differently.
My usage is music (stereo, no SW)>movies but i find them great for both music and movies.

@dannyarcher yes, the LR are based on center speaker but are rear ported, different driver placement and are tuned differently.
My usage is music (stereo, no SW)>movies but i find them great for both music and movies.
I happened to visit Indiq audio y'day and got a chance to sample these LCRs.
My only concern to Amit was - why didn't he have these when I was on my speaker hunt, last year?!

Loved the tonality on these. Especially, the LCRs connected to the Indiq stereo amplifier. Mindblowing.

I happened to visit Indiq audio y'day and got a chance to sample these LCRs.
My only concern to Amit was - why didn't he have these when I was on my speaker hunt, last year?!

Loved the tonality on these. Especially, the LCRs connected to the Indiq stereo amplifier. Mindblowing.
What's the cost of LCR ?

Really keen for some Movie lovers (and OTT content consumers) to demo the Indiqs and post detailed opinion.

Can someone please clarify what is custom LCR ? What is included in it ?
Custome LCR is something indiq designed not completely bookshelf nor completely floorstand buy it made very beautifully for movies n music with nice mid bass voice clarity n tonal adjustments n phase shift of the sound with both speakers .it’s 2* 6 inch speaker with tweter

Do anybody used or heard reviews about indiqaudio speakers

Moderator Note: Please search the forum before starting a new thread on such queries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Guys, I have not been active here. But need suggestions for my HT set up.
I am thinking about either go with either
1. Indiq audio Platinum HT speaker set 5.0 ( I already have a DIY sub with plate amp for the 0.1).
2. Pioneer SP-FS52+ BS22+C22

Comparing , Indiq Audio.... cost is high, but bigger drivers , drivers are not flush mounted (something every audiophile fritters about). Thicker MDF, heavier cabinet.
Pioneers ... are designed by the legend (A. Jones), have rave reviews, cost less, lighter cabinet.

My room size is about 20' x 16'.
Any opinions , suggestions, experience with these speakers are welcome.

Of coourse yes far way better especially mids especially for music
Which speakers did to have earlier? A comparison will be helpful.YouTube videos are not giving clear idea as they are not shot correctly. They should have at least used speaker stands(bookshelfs) for demo in earlier videos.

1. Indiq audio Platinum HT speaker set 5.0 ( I already have a DIY sub with plate amp for the 0.1).

Comparing , Indiq Audio.... cost is high, but bigger drivers , drivers are not flush mounted (something every audiophile fritters about). Thicker MDF, heavier cabinet.
Pioneers ... are designed by the legend (A. Jones), have rave reviews, cost less, lighter cabinet.

Are the pioneers still available new?

I own their Platinum Achals and Saptak for last 8/9 months. They are very musical and ticks all the right boxes for me. I happened to hear few branded speakers before and after buying Indiq. All I can say is not many could come close to Achals in terms of sound and were priced way higher than them.

Which speakers did to have earlier? A comparison will be helpful.YouTube videos are not giving clear idea as they are not shot correctly. They should have at least used speaker stands(bookshelfs) for demo in earlier videos.
Hi, I own dali opticon 8,lektor 6 and zensor 3. I was looking for my stereo speakers.i found platinum achals to be good .so bought them

I own their Platinum Achals and Saptak for last 8/9 months. They are very musical and ticks all the right boxes for me. I happened to hear few branded speakers before and after buying Indiq. All I can say is not many could come close to Achals in terms of sound and were priced way higher than them.
Hi @Pratyush J which Saptak do you use? Can you describe the performance/sound and what you like or feel lacking about it? Also any comparison to any other mainstream brands you may have heard

Hi @Pratyush J which Saptak do you use? Can you describe the performance/sound and what you like or feel lacking about it? Also any comparison to any other mainstream brands you may have heard
I have Gold Saptak, but wanted to go for their flagship Platinum. Budget played spoil sport so settled with Gold. Gold is also a very good match, smooth highs and natural vocals. Bass is good. Their platinum is easily few notches up, but gold does its job very well. I would give credit to the Achals as I have tried Marantz 6014 also and they sounded good with AVR too. My journey is documented here ( https://www.hifivision.com/threads/moving-on-from-elac-f5-and-yamaha-r-n303.82304/). Hope it helps

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back