Indiq audio

I own their Platinum Achals and Saptak for last 8/9 months. They are very musical and ticks all the right boxes for me. I happened to hear few branded speakers before and after buying Indiq. All I can say is not many could come close to Achals in terms of sound and were priced way higher than them.
Hi @Pratyush J which Saptak do you use? Can you describe the performance/sound and what you like or feel lacking about it? Also any comparison to any other mainstream brands you may have heard
I have Gold Saptak, but wanted to go for their flagship Platinum. Budget played spoil sport so settled with Gold. Gold is also a very good match, smooth highs and natural vocals. Bass is good. Their platinum is easily few notches up, but gold does its job very well. I would give credit to the Achals as I have tried Marantz 6014 also and they sounded good with AVR too. My journey is documented here ( https://www.hifivision.com/threads/moving-on-from-elac-f5-and-yamaha-r-n303.82304/). Hope it helps
Thanks for sharing & what an awesome write up. What source did you finally settle on & what changes did you experience vs your phone

Hi,
Any plans or possibilities to have one more time pooling for guys (2023 batch) who are in plans to buy indiQ Audio Speakers?
Please respond if interested. Count Me!
We can join to discuss further and accordingly contact them to take it forward. Thanks,

Hi,
Any plans or possibilities to have one more time pooling for guys (2023 batch) who are in plans to buy indiQ Audio Speakers?
Please respond if interested. Count Me!
We can join to discuss further and accordingly contact them to take it forward. Thanks,
Why don't you contact them directly and check if there is any bulk buying happening outside this community?

Why don't you contact them directly and check if there is any bulk buying happening outside this community?
Sure, I will do that as well. I am checking here, being better integrated connecting source and based on previous messages in this post chain I thought last time also it might have happened through these channels....Thanks

Sure, I will do that as well. I am checking here, being better integrated connecting source and based on previous messages in this post chain I thought last time also it might have happened through these channels....Thanks
There is group buying till 4th July for Indiq as per Amit. The discount however is not great at 5% Dan some one throw light whether that is ok.

There is group buying till 4th July for Indiq as per Amit. The discount however is not great at 5% Dan some one throw light whether that is ok.
I'm a member of the current order group with my Mishra 2.0 and Class A saptak order. I was willing to place an order without the discount as well, but Amit informed me of a group buy that had been started a few days earlier by a member of this community, and he added my order to that group. I believe that as the end date approaches, the order value will rise 🤞

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back