Infocus in112 for home viewing

Harshit

Hello,
I wish to install a projector screen in my bedroom. I have been suggested to use infocus in112.
My main use includes occasional movies and DTH television viewing. I am looking for a projector in the budget of rs. 25,000.
Kindly guide n help regarding available options and best setup and place to buy.
I am based in Dehradun, india.

Infocus IN112 is a office projector and is designed to work with ambient light.

For movie watching -- you need something which accurately displays the colors- This projector will not

Don't have a suggestion for you in the 25,000 range

hi for a typical home theatre projector HC 4000 of Mitsubishi is the choice its at a price of 75k. In range of 25k you will not get a projector with HDMI input. In 25K Viewsonic PJD5126 is the best. 2700 lumens / 15000 contrast. But I suggest for home theatre at least go for a projector with HDMI input. Like Mitsubishi EX321U - 40K or anyother brand u may like but go with HDMI

I visited one of my friends house and he was using a business projector in his dedicated media room. We couldn't even get brightness/contrast dialed in correctly. I would stay away from a business projectors completely. Not worth spending even $300 on it.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back