Initial Impressions: VU LED-55K160

I too owned a VU 55inch full hd model used it for 2 and half years and recently I upgraded to VU 55inch 4k ,it is really bang for the buck.

Dear Vbhoj74/karthi1000,

Is there a option to disable 120Hz refresh rate, as someone in flipkart review mentioned that it can be done (featured called as MEMC); pls confirm

Dear Vbhoj74/karthi1000,

Is there a option to disable 120Hz refresh rate, as someone in flipkart review mentioned that it can be done (featured called as MEMC); pls confirm

Yes, I've it disabled. Though I'm not sure that MEMC enabled = 120hz refresh, I guess it is a motion enhancement algorithm which is best kept off.

Does anybody have this TV in Bangalore... I wanted to take a look before plunging into this...any showroom point outs please?
Or if anybody OK to invite to their house for a look...
Would be greatful..

Hi Vbhoj74/karthi1000,

Thanks for posting your reviews and descriptions. I am planning to buy a 40" Vu TV soon. Everything sounds right, but I have a few doubts remaining:

* If you connect a laptop or tablet to the TV (through HDMI), how does the text appear. Is it crisp at 1080 resolution?

* Is there an audio-only mode? Sometimes, we like to keep the audio on but put the display to sleep (to save power). Is this possible in Vu?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back