Initial Impressions: VU LED-55K160

I too owned a VU 55inch full hd model used it for 2 and half years and recently I upgraded to VU 55inch 4k ,it is really bang for the buck.

Dear Vbhoj74/karthi1000,

Is there a option to disable 120Hz refresh rate, as someone in flipkart review mentioned that it can be done (featured called as MEMC); pls confirm

Dear Vbhoj74/karthi1000,

Is there a option to disable 120Hz refresh rate, as someone in flipkart review mentioned that it can be done (featured called as MEMC); pls confirm

Yes, I've it disabled. Though I'm not sure that MEMC enabled = 120hz refresh, I guess it is a motion enhancement algorithm which is best kept off.

Does anybody have this TV in Bangalore... I wanted to take a look before plunging into this...any showroom point outs please?
Or if anybody OK to invite to their house for a look...
Would be greatful..

Hi Vbhoj74/karthi1000,

Thanks for posting your reviews and descriptions. I am planning to buy a 40" Vu TV soon. Everything sounds right, but I have a few doubts remaining:

* If you connect a laptop or tablet to the TV (through HDMI), how does the text appear. Is it crisp at 1080 resolution?

* Is there an audio-only mode? Sometimes, we like to keep the audio on but put the display to sleep (to save power). Is this possible in Vu?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back