Innuos Phoenix USB Reclocker

bornfi

I do not know how I stumbled upon this item but when I did, I started reading about it and finally got convinced that though it does very minimum but what it does is logical. So, gave it a try and it indeed does whatever scattered reviews/article on internet say. It takes any USB source, be it computer or phone or tablet from normal to elite class. Everything is very clear and with this I can say that I could hear somethings clearly that I could not without this.

A must add to any system that uses USB out as source. More details at https://innuos.com/phoenix-usb/

I may not have sounded that ecstatic because it has a hefty price tag and knowing that it just does one and one duty, this hefty appears heftier :). But the effect is startling.

Denafrips also have similar products sir.. Do try and compare if possible as it seems they use the same clocks and do exactly the same function as the Innuos.
It does but it also imposes its processing on the data which I, for some reason, do not want in my system.

I was going through some of the reviews that made me try this and the text below is from one of them which is so true.

"You might not think you need it; you might even think you’ve already nailed these problems with a collection of USB clocks and isolators… guess again. Do the 10 second test and discover the PhoenixUSB is the real deal."

For those who are have decent DAC and thinking of upgrading DAC, should choose this route instead.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back