Integrated amp & cd player

syedhossain

Hello everybody ,
I am pleased to have got myself registered in this forum.I am an ardent listener of music of all genre with special fascination for Jazz.
I have a pair of Tannoy fusion4 speakers for which I am looking for suited audio only amplifier and cd player .My room size is 244 sq. ft. and height 9.5 ft.I am prepared to pay around $1500 for two new pieces in bangkok market.Seeking suggestion in guiding me to make the right choice.

Last edited:
Hi Ramesh,
Is there any NAD model that has USB input to play from external hdd?
Sorry I have gone silent on our cdp discussion but I am not yet sure where to put my money.
regards

Hi Ramesh,
Is there any NAD model that has USB input to play from external hdd?
Sorry I have gone silent on our cdp discussion but I am not yet sure where to put my money.
regards

NAD 565 model comes with USB & opt input?

hi syed ... welcome to the forum ... have a great a/v experience :)

Well the following components will match your speakers. Please check it out.

Amplifier:
NAD Electronics :: C372 Stereo Integrated Amplifier : Specifications

CD Player:
NAD Electronics :: C542 CD Player : Specifications

All the best ... Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore, INDIA.

Hello Ramesh,
Thank you for your recommendations.The power watt of speakers as per specifications is 10-140 so would the amp. exceed the capacity of the speakers by 10w and if so should it be a matter of concern.
Glad to have your acquaintance.Have a beautiful day

Hello Ramesh,
Thank you for your recommendations.The power watt of speakers as per specifications is 10-140 so would the amp. exceed the capacity of the speakers by 10w and if so should it be a matter of concern.
Glad to have your acquaintance.Have a beautiful day

This is not a problem, Syed. You can even view it as an advantage. The amp will not struggle to drive your speakers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back