Interest check - Hifivision Chennai Meeting

I just want to see the numbers before a meet can be organised. We can derive at the date later as we get responses.

Nikhil, opening a thread based on your suggestion. Thanks.

I'm interested to attend the meeting ,hope and wish to have positive response from other Chennai FMs too

Maybe create a poll or something to consolidate responses....
The idea is to get responses and suggestions too. One pm I received suggested a DIY workshop too. I am not sure on the first meet it can be arranged but such suggestions are welcome and can be queued for future events.

I am also wanting to know if September maybe a good time to kick start the first meet.

The idea is to get responses and suggestions too. One pm I received suggested a DIY workshop too. I am not sure on the first meet it can be arranged but such suggestions are welcome and can be queued for future events.

I am also wanting to know if September maybe a good time to kick start the first meet.
Is September not too far, we being in the first week of July ?

What about August - second or third Sunday ?

Look forward to attend the same. May be 3 or 4 sharing meet already organised in a slightly bigger level at hotel venues, similar may be convenient for all to attend. So think in that way to organise. At Least 50 plus members should be ok for that kind of meet. I hope easily that figure can be achieved in chennai. Plus demoing their current system can be concept of that meet, so other members will be influenced on that to follow.. Whether it can be DIY or Vintage or Modern.

Regards
Srini

Look forward to attend the same. May be 3 or 4 sharing meet already organised in a slightly bigger level at hotel venues, similar may be convenient for all to attend. So think in that way to organise. At Least 50 plus members should be ok for that kind of meet. I hope easily that figure can be achieved in chennai. Plus demoing their current system can be concept of that meet, so other members will be influenced on that to follow.. Whether it can be DIY or Vintage or Modern.

Regards
Srini
Welcome your suggestion Srini and if 50 plus would be ideal then the Meeting info should be passed to other FMs too

I believe few FMs in Chennai are not frequently visiting the Forum

I know one FM from Chennai hasn't logged in for few months and I will pass the info to him and I suspect there could be others too

Welcome your suggestion Srini and if 50 plus would be ideal then the Meeting info should be passed to other FMs too

I believe few FMs in Chennai are not frequently visiting the Forum

I know one FM from Chennai hasn't logged in for few months and I will pass the info to him and I suspect there could be others too
Thanks for the response. The first meet I was thinking to be more of an introduction and what gears and equipments we own or are willing to buy shortly. Also the challenges we faced and aiming to find solutions to common problems, offers and discounts going on currently. Such surface level stuff. We can graduate to complex topics later.

If you could PM me your numbers, I could create a watsapp group too.

Also on a side note, I will try to find Hotel conference room with a high tea arrangement. Others can also please give me inputs.

Back