Interest Check - Potential Buyers - Panasonic Plasmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
That way you are not making a deal in a remote place in east india (no offence to the place) while a majority of your group is on the other side of the country. Shipping and handling will hurt in such cases.

Again, I fail to see how that is a problem. Forget about East India; for all you know I could be living in some remote part of Vietnam. Shipping and Handling would only hurt you if the dealer was from there too, but he's not, is he? He's from Bombay which I have already mentioned so I really fail to see the significance of your argument.

Hi
Whatever reasons u have to get upset is not my business but this comment was not appreciated.

It wasn't aimed at you so there is no reason for you to take offence. Besides the guy was talking about my integrity completely based on the fact that I chose to use a screename other than my own name which is ridiculous. To me that was rude. He even went so far as to make it seem like there was something clandestined about the whole affair which I did not appreciate. Other members using a screen name other than their name could have taken offence to his comment to me just like you did with mine to him.

Thanks captian ,I felt it was too rude..I had quarrals In the past ( notably my current quarral with arambir) but he always maintained dignity of laungauge and I think I tried too

@ Moderator ...Is this usage of words ok?I mean is it not against our forum rule no 1

"We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. A decent communication protocol must be adhered to. Foul language and use of abusive words/photographs in posts/avatars/signatures/topics are STRICTLY prohibited. Even indirect use of abusive language (e.g. B****) will attract moderator action."

Before you go on making baseless accusations about people and their language, I think it's best you reacquaint yourself with the English language.

I believe you took offence to the word 'smartass' which cannot be filed under inappropriate language. It's a bonafide word (coined) that means a smart aleck. Not a derogatory term in any sense.

Smart-ass
Someone who enjoys giving flippant, sarcastic and/or rude answers to legitimate questions; also someone who enjoys being sarcastic and rude in general. See also: wise-ass, smart-aleck, etc.

1) On this forum in your past 20 posting I am yet to see GO.So if you want to say about trust ..then it is declining. Whatever you do on other forum is happening in different online universe..So can you point out past different GO's on HFV? I mean on other forum with different ( or same) name any GO is made ,how we can assume it is from same person?

2) How conveniently you assume I may not be the customer. Yes I owe 2 displays but that does not mean I may not be potential customer.BTW I was convencing one of my friend and my bro ( both non members) to buy plasma. Informed them about this GO..but now with this attitude of course they are not participating.

3) Again it is matter of trust.Yes people trust here. I gave certain part of my system for audition while selling before transacting any money.But that is no big thing. Cause similar thing is offered by Jaibir to test his Dac( Thanks Jaibir) .also In mumbai small bits and pieces are just given ( Thanks Kapil for your projector screen!) So In any deals trust is necessary...

Let me be as blunt as you... I don't care if you trust me or not. I couldn't give 2 hoots about it. You are inconsequential. This is an Internet Forum. How can any of us be sure that you are indeed 'hemantwaghe'? Like that means anything. Maybe there are a few people here that you know you personally. In that exact same way there are several people here and on various other Indian forums that know me. If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times... you are not making a transaction with me! BTW, you don't become trustworthy to me just because you use your real name as your screen name (which you are implying). For someone that wants to know everything about everyone you haven't even mentioned your location in your profile. For all I know you could be a lunatic stalker. The point is that I don't know you enough to question your integrity or pass judgement on you. Period!

About you, your brother and whoever else. It's your loss. Like I said before, I didn't ask you to be part of this. You can keep your trust, your orders and anything else to yourself. Good riddance!

If you don't like people talking down to you, you need to keep your condescending and intrusive attitute in check. Not everyone is going to take it lying down. Instead of being supportive of the GO and trying to help other members out, you chose to keep pushing on something that didn't matter. Wrong attitude.

This will be my last post on the subject. On with the GO.

I have closed this thread. Satan, for a new comer you behaviour is not welcome. Many of the members here know each other personally. I will be watching all your threads carefully, and if you are not polite, we will remove you from HFV.

VenkatCR

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back