Introducing myself

shankarcams

Hi. I live in Ashoknagar, Chennai and my kit is as shown in the footer. I will be glad to meet with and interact with other enthusiasts. Right now I am commencing an acoustic treatment project and any assistance will be welcome.

Thanks,

Nalvaravu Shankara.
(BTW this is from Google .....I do not understand Tamil)

Nic kit ,and just FYI there are many enthus from Chennai!

Hi Shanker

Welcome to HFV. Have a great time. BTW what assistance are you seeking regarding your accoustic treatment?

Rgds

Rajesh

Thanks guys.

vinod_david: 8000*2, 5200*5, 1600SW*2

captrajesh: Want to remove some modal frequencies from my room by adding diffusors to the ceiling etc.

Shankar:

Thanks. Those are serious speakers for your HT. Hope to audition at your place some day.

PS: Any pics of your setup, can you post?

:)

Hi Shankar,

Welcome .

That is a pretty impressive system you have.

Are you the gentleman who had Proceed amp(?) CD player and B&W 801 speakers?

Regards
Rajiv

Want to remove some modal frequencies from my room by adding diffusors to the ceiling etc.

I suggest that you send a PM to venkatcr who is very knowledgeable technically and logistically.

You may also search our forum using search tools by typing out the information that you are looking for and you will get a lot of information.

This is the link of our forum where you will get lot of information on the topic.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rajesh

Is Audio People still open? I pass that way daily on G N Chetty Road and the last few months their display window is always shut.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back