Invention Audio Power Conditioner - Version 2

i see several requests after your review…Would it be more efficient to post Mr. Sandeep’s (of IA) number here for any FM to see rather than PM it on request one by one?

i see several requests after your review…Would it be more efficient to post Mr. Sandeep’s (of IA) number here for any FM to see rather than PM it on request one by one?
I saw some other thread here, where the seller was banned because of over charging on product price.

I saw some other thread here, where the seller was banned because of over charging on product price.
Please ignore my comment above, it is not something really happened. I myself have not tried IA power conditioner, so any comment by me above on IA power conditioner stands null and void.

There was indeed such a thread. A fm who got the product had opened it and shared the images of the parts. He was frustrated that for such parts they where charging 29K. I was also approached by the seller and decided to not go with IA. The seller was Sandeep 9963067390

There was indeed such a thread. A fm who got the product had opened it and shared the images of the parts. He was frustrated that for such parts they where charging 29K. I was also approached by the seller and decided to not go with IA. The seller was Sandeep 9963067390
Since several FM have given positive feedback on the IA power conditioner and since the website has little information on the products, can any FM who owns this conditioner share some physical and technical details?
Even better if someone from the group buy shares these details?

Yeah for some reason I took my comments back though :|

Please ignore my comment above, it is not something really happened. I myself have not tried IA power conditioner, so any comment by me above on IA power conditioner stands null and void.
Looks like my post comparing IsoTek Polaris and IA Conditioner was deleted by the mods. May be because I posted a link to the contacts us page from IA website, in the same message.

Personally I felt it was priced well (I’m using Ver 1). Considering IA sounded better than the Polaris by a good margin. Power conditioners tend to mess with dynamics and Polaris ($500 I believe is it’s MRP) was no exception. I felt it was good, but only realized what I was missing until I demoed the IA in my system. IA has better dynamics, is cleaner, quieter, more musical etc.

I wanted to go for the IsoTek Sirius initially ($800 if I my memory serves me well). But based on reviews and my experience with Polaris…IA was a no brainer for what I paid.

Coming to the internals. I know the FM who took the pictures/posted on forum (not sure if it’s the same person). He’s a nice guy and I know him well. Personally I’m completely against doing such things in a public forum especially when it affects a small business, unless there are strong justifiable reasons (personal feelings aside). I’m assuming this FM friend might have had his reasons which remain unknown to me.

Conditioners around this price tend to have minimal internals (lookup images of Polaris/Sirius). So I guess that’s the norm. But I can’t justify nor will I bother to do it for people who want no empty spaces in the boxes. I would rather judge/pay by the sonic improvements rather than by the kilo.

Since several FM have given positive feedback on the IA power conditioner and since the website has little information on the products, can any FM who owns this conditioner share some physical and technical details?
Even better if someone from the group buy shares these details?
I’m neither technical nor worry about measurements much. I tend to trust my ears. So can’t help in terms of specs. Probably @drkrack or @sridharpoli can help there. Or better contact Sandeep.

Sandeep can be a bit pushy sometimes and that may rub some people off the wrong way. But otherwise, IMO he’s not a bad guy (afaik). Since I love the product and more over its Made In India, I will support and spread word, though I get nothing for of it. But I sometimes wish do I get paid for making these long posts :p

PS: the intention of this post is only to let fellow FMs know about a product that really helped me solve major problems in my system…in the hope that it could do the same for others. I have no tie up with IA/Sandeep. Nor it is my intention to diminish other’s experiences.

Last edited:
I know the forum member who took the pics of the internals only too well :D

But if my memory serves me right, he only shared it with some close friends on WhatsApp who were curious to know more about the conditioner. It was someone else who posted the pics here , but it was definitely not the same guy who took the pics :D

Though I can't now remember who :)

The above said, a lot of ears I trust are using the IA conditioner and they all are impressed by the results . I think I've mentioned this before too. So for the other members posting on this thread, there is no reason to dig old posts to bad mouth a product that one hasn't tried. You pay your monies and take your chances :)

I am not bad mouthing on a product that I haven’t tried. I stated things that happened as it is and also shared the contact of Sandeep since one or two fm asked.

I know the forum member who took the pics of the internals only too well :D

But if my memory serves me right, he only shared it with some close friends on WhatsApp who were curious to know more about the conditioner. It was someone else who posted the pics here , but it was definitely not the same guy who took the pics :D

Though I can't now remember who :)

The above said, a lot of ears I trust are using the IA conditioner and they all are impressed by the results . I think I've mentioned this before too. So for the other members posting on this thread, there is no reason to dig old posts to bad mouth a product that one hasn't tried. You pay your monies and take your chances :)
I saw the thread and the photo and yes it is far overpriced though there is nothing wrong in that if people are getting results. However, It is nothing more than a emi filter - CLC circuit with protection and what looks like protection capacitor or metal oxide varistors for spike protection. Search for EMI Filters in Amazon, etc. Someone here having DIY skills (Sachin, OM, magma) can easily make a PCB, source good quality inductors from mouser etc, make a good cabinet for IEC power inlet and few output sockets and do a group buy. I use the 3rd type in all my DIY (pass b1, pre-amp, my DIY amp, etc) from a brand named Hi-Pot. Had purchased few of them for Rs 225 in 2012 and allows 6A current to flow. In fact many members in this forum can make better ones using much higher quality suppressors e.g. from TDK. https://www.mouser.in/new/tdk/tdk-maf-noise-filter/

EDIT: A real power conditioner is supposed to give you a pure sine wave. Some of them do this by converting the incoming AC to DC, stabilize it and then convert it to a pure sine wave using inverter. These power conditioners will be heavy and bulky.

1638762998816.png
1638762960793.pngIMG_20211206_093532062.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the thread and the photo and yes it is far overpriced though there is nothing wrong in that if people are getting results. However, It is nothing more than a emi filter - CLC circuit with protection and what looks like protection capacitor or metal oxide varistors for spike protection. Search for EMI Filters in Amazon, etc. Someone here having DIY skills (Sachin, OM, magma) can easily make a PCB, source good quality inductors from mouser etc, make a good cabinet for IEC power inlet and few output sockets and do a group buy. I use the 3rd type in all my DIY (pass b1, pre-amp, my DIY amp, etc) from a brand named Hi-Pot. Had purchased few of them for Rs 225 in 2012 and allows 6A current to flow. In fact many members in this forum can make better ones using much higher quality suppressors e.g. from TDK. https://www.mouser.in/new/tdk/tdk-maf-noise-filter/

EDIT: A real power conditioner is supposed to give you a pure sine wave. Some of them do this by converting the incoming AC to DC, stabilize it and then convert it to a pure sine wave using inverter. These power conditioners will be heavy and bulky.

View attachment 64920
View attachment 64919View attachment 64921
Can you make one for me? I need a 2nd one for my TV and AVR. But don’t have budget.

So if you can make one with EXACT performances at much lower cost I’m happy to pay for your time+parts. Lemme know.

Budget is 10k. I don’t need 7 output sockets. Can settle with 3 :)

I can get you few more customers too. So it could be a group buy for about 3-5 units!

Can you make one for me? I need a 2nd one for my TV and AVR. But don’t have budget.

So if you can make one with EXACT performances at much lower cost I’m happy to pay for your time+parts. Lemme know.

I can get you few more customers too. So it could be a group buy for about 3-5 units!
You too can easily make it at home. This is how I connect my tube amp to the power supply. I just cut a power cord with IEC socket and crimped connectors to it. These connectors go to the EMI filter. I will put the link on amazon to the parts below

2021-12-14 20.29.58.jpg

You don't need this for AVRs. All AVRs use a SMPS for the standby power supply and since SMPS generate tons of EMI, they have an inbuilt EMI filter. TV sets also use SMPS and have an inbuilt EMI in the SMPS board. e.g. This is the power supply board of my Yamaha AVR. here C3701, C3717, C3709, C3720, C3721, C3702, The inductor right of C3702 and the capacitor that has the label 'M' is the emi filter
IMG_20211105_212026724.jpg

The link to EMI filter on amazon (good enough for upto 3A)

This is the link to crimp connectors

To crimp these a tool like this is required

If you can get these, I can guide you to make one yourself.

A good board with all components can be seen here. This is where I think someone like @sachu888 can help in designing a circuit board and we can buy good quality components, get a cabinet made and do a group buy. I too would be interested in a group buy if we can get together and build one, because the ones I have made looks crude.

We also have IEC sockets with EMI filter built in. So if one is doing a DIY preamp, amp, one can use these IEC socket like below
This

and this

One can also put these filter inside like what I have done with by DIY pass B1 buffer premp. These boards were designed by Om Mishra and Sachin from our forum.
IMG_20211214_204852980.jpg

As @thedude said @mbhangui , if you can build one with the parts that you linked above, I and several others like me, will be inline to buy one from you.

But please do bear in mind, that someone spent a lot of time experimenting and designing this thing, and his qouted price reflects this. And you will just be copying the same, like the Chinese. The price of a component is never the sum of the parts inside :)

Can someone please post the link showing the internals of this. Iam more interested in knowing who posted that pic, than what is inside itself.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back