Iotavx VA schiit

Harish97

Hi everyone, I want to the comparison between iotavx sa3 and pa3 stack vs schiit saga+, vidar and Modi 3 separates. Both combinations cost almost the same. So wat am I better of with ? I run a bookshelves xtc 99.25 speakers in a small room. Source is Spotify and flac files. Thank you

where did you get from iotavx sa3 amp in india? I did not find any dealer of iotavx..
Well they directly sold it from their website to me. But after they found out the tax is so high they stopped it. So I’m the only one to have it now unless some one bought it abroad and brought it in personally. I am planning to update it with a power amp. Which I could not since they don’t ship to India anymore so I’m planning to sell this of and get the schiit separates hence the question. Let me know if you could share ur opinion on that.

I am sending mail to iota, they reply the same as you said. the could not send any product to india.. what price you pay for this?

Well they directly sold it from their website to me. But after they found out the tax is so high they stopped it. So I’m the only one to have it now unless some one bought it abroad and brought it in personally. I am planning to update it with a power amp. Which I could not since they don’t ship to India anymore so I’m planning to sell this of and get the schiit separates hence the question. Let me know if you could share ur opinion on that.

How sound the Iotavx sa3 ?is it better then Denon pma 800ne.why you sell your. Iotavx sa3. I ordered a Iotavx sa3 last mounth.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back