Is CyberPower UPS 1500VA 1000watts good for use in India?

Won't work in India. Why do you want a Cyberpower when you can get an APC 1500VA SmartUPS pure sinewave in India for ~18K with two years onsite warranty.

17.8 grand to be exact. I have one sitting here with me in my bedroom. It does make a substantial difference to the sound and is totally worth it.

Thanks reignofchaos, then in that case, I would drop this. I can get from India itself..

Pls PM me or write here the details of where I can get one from in India.

17.8 grand to be exact. I have one sitting here with me in my bedroom. It does make a substantial difference to the sound and is totally worth it.

Please let me know how have you connected all your component through UPS as this model does not have the regular power point (for outlet)at the back. As I have QED and DAC cables fom my AVR and Power amp and and would not want to change their plugs.

Please let me know how have you connected all your component through UPS as this model does not have the regular power point (for outlet)at the back. As I have QED and DAC cables fom my AVR and Power amp and and would not want to change their plugs.

well there are convertors available to solve that.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back