Is Onkyo 3200 better than Yamaha 195?

Yogesh

No Where Near to where I want to be yet...
Hi everybody,

I want to purchase a HTiB, After going through forum posts, brand websites and Local Demo, I have shortlisted above mentioned systems. But, I am not being able to decide among among them.

I will appreciate if u friends can advice me in detail. (Budget around 30k). You can also advice other HTiB than these three OR can recommend me a AVR + 5.1 Sp combo.

I room size is 18 x 10. It is my drawing room. I have 32" Samsung LCD. Viewing distance would be 10->14 feet.

Regards,

Yogesh.

Hi everybody,

I want to purchase a HTiB, After going through forum posts, brand websites and Local Demo, I have shortlisted above mentioned systems. But, I am not being able to decide among among them.

I will appreciate if u friends can advice me in detail. (Budget around 30k). You can also advice other HTiB than these three OR can recommend me a AVR + 5.1 Sp combo.

I room size is 18 x 10. It is my drawing room. I have 32" Samsung LCD. Viewing distance would be 10->14 feet.

Regards,

Yogesh.

what is your budget?

what is your budget?

So, after 45 days after posting the thread today I got 2 replys ( infact Questions).

Prakasse, since this post, I have upgraded my budget to 45-50K, and now I am lokking at Yam463/Denon1709+Wharfe9 combo. I have also postpned my purchase to Sep for budgetary reasons. Will like ur suggestions regarding the same.

So, after 45 days after posting the thread today I got 2 replys ( infact Questions).

Prakasse, since this post, I have upgraded my budget to 45-50K, and now I am lokking at Yam463/Denon1709+Wharfe9 combo. I have also postpned my purchase to Sep for budgetary reasons. Will like ur suggestions regarding the same.

bro sometimes the thread just gets lost man - we all try to help each other:clapping:

okay the the wharfs are great - +1 to that. You can go with the yamaha 463 - will be a good match. IMHO denon and wharf are laid back - some like the sound but if you listen to it you may not. Audition it.

And sticking to your budget is very important - even if it means delaying it by a couple of months.

yogesh bro, i think you should go with this setup;

yamaha 463 amp

and wharfedale 9hcp.....replace the 9.0 fronts with 9.1 and the 9cc centre with 9cs or 9cm.........the subwoofer that comes with the package is wharfe sw100(downward firing)

:):):)

Come to think of it, we actually helped you save money since you have budgetary constraints!

Unfortunately some threads fall through the cracks and its helpful if the original posters asks a question so it will show up on the top of hte unread pile. Looks like your case was one such.

Wharfs pair better with Yamaha than Denon in my view. You may want to audition before purchasing with your favourite music.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back