Is Sony Z9K 85" even available in India?

Donivlapog

I have never gotten even one positive answer that it is available in a dealer's inventory. Be it Croma, Reliance Digital etc... etc...

X95K 85" is available below 4 lakhs these days and is as top end one can get from Sony currently. But I wonder if Z9K 85" beast is even sold in India. And if so at what price?

I have never gotten even one positive answer that it is available in a dealer's inventory. Be it Croma, Reliance Digital etc... etc...

X95K 85" is available below 4 lakhs these days and is as top end one can get from Sony currently. But I wonder if Z9K 85" beast is even sold in India. And if so at what price?
X95K 85" below 4L looks like a great bargain. And apparently the 85" panel performs much better than lower screen sizes in consideration to blooming control. With 2000 nits, sony using finally using QLED film than PFS phosphor and Sony processing it sounds a good deal. Could you confirm from where you got this quote, I would be interested if I can crack I good deal

X95K 85" below 4L looks like a great bargain. And apparently the 85" panel performs much better than lower screen sizes in consideration to blooming control. With 2000 nits, sony using finally using QLED film than PFS phosphor and Sony processing it sounds a good deal. Could you confirm from where you got this quote, I would be interested if I can crack I good deal
A local Reliance digital showroom quotes fresh piece at Rs.5,22,000 (which can be negotiated further) and also quote their display piece at just under 4L.

A local Reliance digital showroom quotes fresh piece at Rs.5,22,000 (which can be negotiated further) and also quote their display piece at just under 4L.
Bruh, you were quoting price of display piece as price of the TV. That's hugely misleading

Bruh, you were quoting price of display piece as price of the TV. That's hugely misleading
I said it is available these days for that price. 5.22 is new tv price itself. So it may fall to that price in a year. Plus display piece is given warranty like new TV. So it is not so bad but i was thinking no big urge to buy it now for me atleast. X85h 85" used to cost 5.64 lakhs not a long time ago. So a 5.22 lakhs new TV X95k 85" maybe not bad.

I said it is available these days for that price.
that’s wrong. It’s not available these days for that price.

Display piece price can’t be equated to real price.

That’s like saying that a car is available for 5 lakhs, but in reality it’s second hand

that’s wrong. It’s not available these days for that price.

Display piece price can’t be equated to real price.

That’s like saying that a car is available for 5 lakhs, but in reality it’s second hand
I am talking about Z9k and its inventory in India. X95k was a sub topic. Why is Z9k not available although it is said to be its top end TV is my doubt Mr.headmaster.

I dont think Z9K is launched in India so there is no question of its being available anywhere

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back