Is this a fly by night website?

Donivlapog

Looks like they have put prices at unbelievable prices plus they don't have a phone contact number. It looks like a fraud site. Does anybody have experience reporting such sites to help prevent innocent people from falling spray?

Looks like they have put prices at unbelievable prices plus they don't have a phone contact number. It looks like a fraud site. Does anybody have experience reporting such sites to help prevent innocent people from falling spray?
If something is too good to be true then probably it isn't true. Looks like a scam to me!

It's "genuine fake" site. If they provide speaker cabinets without speakers at that price also its a great price. Wish they had CoD. Would have placed some orders for the heck of it.

How to report this site?
If someone tech savvy can get their IP address, we can arrange to submit a written complaint to the cyber crime police in that IP's geographical jurisdiction.
We should also be able to write to Google India to blacklist this website.
(How did you stumble on it btw? If via some brand's key word search, we can definitely write to Google)

shopify.com is a Canadian company that offers a platform for anyone to start their e-commerce site. You can write to their support reporting Abuse/Scams.
exactly.,..and this site is giving no contacts at all
the only contact I could find is [email protected] which goes to a handloom site..last place I would do an online transaction in !

If someone tech savvy can get their IP address, we can arrange to submit a written complaint to the cyber crime police in that IP's geographical jurisdiction.
We should also be able to write to Google India to blacklist this website.
(How did you stumble on it btw? If via some brand's key word search, we can definitely write to Google)
It keeps flashing in my facebook probably based on my previous searches I guess. I recently lost 999 on trying to buy an SD card from another similar site and still am not able to report it either.

It keeps flashing in my facebook probably based on my previous searches I guess. I recently lost 999 on trying to buy an SD card from another similar site and still am not able to report it either.
oh no.
Chennai Cyber police, then.
We need to shut them down.

This is the shopify support. i was looking for the support for speaker sound shop which is on Shopify the platform
Those guys have no contact info. However, since Shopify is a SaaS partner, they should take action if their platform is used for Scamming people.

I wrote to Shopify yesterday alerting them about this site. Let's see if they do something about it.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back