Is this a Good Deal??

gokul1980

Friends,

Once again i need your expert advice/opinion on the query i am posting below.

I have almost decided to go for the Onkyo TX-NR515 AVR and Energy Take Classic 5.1 HT system. I am getting this package for around 62k. Initially my budget was only around 50-55k. However, i got some good reviews about this combination and hence decided to stretch my budget a bit.

All i want to know from you guys is whether i should go ahead and close this deal? If not, what are the other options available? I would really appreciate if you guys could recommend an HT system within a budget of 50K.

By the way my room size is 14' X 18'. 14' being the viewing or listening distance. I own a 46" Samsung 3D LED smart TV. What are the best HT systems you guys would recommend?

Thanks & Regards,
Gokul

At 62k that deal is awesome. You cant go wrong with that combination for movies. Where are you getting it from , btw?

Hey Kittu,

Do you mean this combination is not that good for music? I am getting it from Avenue Sound in Mumbai. I am sure the guy there will finally give it to me for 60k. Just need to puch a bit.

Cheers,

I do not think avenuesound will keep stocks of the above setup. I'd suggest you to audition before u decide.

+1 to the post above.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back