Is this online store selling the electronics are Genuine/Original Product?

sunder

Last edited:
Looks too good to be real. Avoid.
This is a Wordpress site and looks like some scammer has created it! No customer care details or anything. Everything is redirecting to the homepage itself. Most probably you'll get the fake products.

Though COD is also there, the product itself must be a counterfeit as there are many online reviews between the original and a look alike. Long back I added this to my cart and selected cash on delivery. And after thought, I canceled and logged out . After 2 days, I got a call saying that it is DTDC from Delhi wanted to confirm my address at Chennai for the delivery of sounlink mini . When I said that I have not placed the order itself, they kept the phone down.

Even for a counterfeit, 2800/- for a BOSE soundlink looks too good.

Dear Friends, this online store www.ozeeshop.com selling the electronics at 82% discount. The MRP of this product http://ozeeshop.com/product/sound-link-mini-ii-wireless-bluetooth-speakers/ of Bose Sound-link Mini ii is RS.18000/ , but this store selling at only for Rs.2999/ Can we trust in this company? Is this price possible? Please share your ideas. Thank you.
Sunder.

Hi,

This is a china copy.....the same is available at small dealers and even stalls at Lamington Road (Grant Road Mumbai)....sells between Rs 900 to 1500......really works well....I tried the FM the memory card slot and even the Bluetooth.....surprising good sound.....

You get a lot of these goodies including ear phones etc.....Amazon also has such dealers who sell copies .......

Dear Friends, this online store www.ozeeshop.com selling the electronics at 82% discount. The MRP of this product http://ozeeshop.com/product/sound-link-mini-ii-wireless-bluetooth-speakers/ of Bose Sound-link Mini ii is RS.18000/ , but this store selling at only for Rs.2999/ Can we trust in this company? Is this price possible? Please share your ideas. Thank you.
Sunder.
Do you think that BOSE will give their dealers a BOSE Rs 18,000 product for Below Rs 2,999 ?

If not, how can a dealer sell at Rs 2,999 ? LOL.

Yes, lots of Chinese fakes available at Rs 3K n much below too. The sound OK on their own, but sound SHODDY compared to the same, genuine BOSE

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back