ishopinternational.com review

Rupam

Any FM using or know any feedback of this site? Are they trustworthy?

I need to buy some DVDs. But I don't have credit cards.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

ishopinternational is very trustworthy and reliable. I have used their services many times and it has always delivered good service ans on-time and also they are quite reasonably priced !!! Fully recommend it !!!

I have made two purchases from them and got the package in 11-12 days.

They are actually same people behind ebay's global easy buy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

very trust worthy, but for DVDs I recommend direct internationql shipping since that turns out sometime cheaper as compared to iShop since duties are levied.

Shipped 3 items recently thro them and all received within one week/10days. Though you may pay a bit more, (no breakup of duties, taxes) no customs hassles as they take care of it through bulk clearance.
But for dvds i would opt for direct shipping if it is available.

Any FM using or know any feedback of this site? Are they trustworthy?

I need to buy some DVDs. But I don't have credit cards.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Even if u dont have a CC there are other ways to order... Like if u have a acct in a bank like HDFC then u can use a service on their website called netsafe... It allows u to create a virtual CC of a specified amt(like say Rs 2000) that u can use online... I am sure other banks like ICICI , AXIS etc have a similar service... Ordering DVD directly from amazon.com would be far cheaper than any other service... For 1 thing the min shipping charge as far as I know is 20 odd dollars...

Ordering DVD directly from amazon.com would be far cheaper than any other service... For 1 thing the min shipping charge as far as I know is 20 odd dollars...

If we order for $125 or above, shipping is free on Amazon Global.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Shipping to international destinations is easy and convenient with AmazonGlobal. We take out the guesswork with guaranteed import fee estimates during checkout, and customs clearance on your behalf.
The AmazonGlobal Super Saver Shipping Program allows free shipping on purchases of $125 or more for eligible orders.

ishopinternational.com review-my experience

Hello,

I write this review after I have been buying from them for past three years. I must have bought hundreds of items in past. There services were okay and they used to process refund in case an item was not delivered. Will it was okay till I got my last experience with them , which has led to horrifying experience , here is my ordeal :

I bought an item on 28th may , Nikon Monarch 8x42 binocular. I am told that item is shipped to india withing 10 days of my paying for same. Then the horror starts.

On website it shows item is with customs . The item is still not delivered despite numerous follow ups and mails till 30th july , more than two months have passed.

I , who was a regular buyer from them , they have not delivered the nikon monarch binocular for which I paid rs 12600 on 28th may. They have neither refunded the item.

They have given me limit less excuses that the item is lost in ware house or shipped to wrong customer but till date have not given my money back or refunded.

They keep on promising and assuring that they will refund my money as I am a old customer , but this is all eyewash.

I have done numerous follow ups and even threaten legal action as amount is not small. But to no affect.

Their Manager and staff will not give me number of their management to escalate . And will always give excuses that they are investigating and will definetely give refund or give credit.

I do not see this happening and contemplating taking legal action against this fraud committed on me.

SUCH FRAUD SITES SHOULD BE TAUGHT A LESSON OR THEY WILL KEEP ON DEFRAUDING NEW AND OLD CUSTOMERS ALIKE.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE , AS THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY. THE COMPANY IS ISHOPINTERNATIONAL AND THEY ARE A GROUP COMPANY OF ICCWORLD.COM WHO ARE SHIPPING PARTNERS OF GLOBAL EASY BUY OR EBAY INDIA.

THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY IS GS REVANKAR WHO IS A US CITIZEN AND HIS SON SASHA REVANKAR MANAGES THE COMPANY . NO BODY HAS THEIR EMAIL ID AND THEY ARE UNAPPROACHABLE.

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED BY THIS COMPANY AND WANT THEIR MONEY BACK SHOULD CONTACT ME AT 09899212222 TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION JOINTLY AGAINST THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE TAKING INNOCENT CUSTOMERS FOR A RIDE.

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE BUYING FROM THEM YOU ARE TAKING A BIG RISK AND IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR PRODUCT YOUR MONEY IS LOST. TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE COMPANY.

ONLY THEN THEY WILL COME TO THEIR SENSES. THE LAW IS UNFORTUNATELY VERY WEAK IN INDIA ON THESE ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITES, HENCE WE SHOULD UNITE AND TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY.

HERE IS A STRING OF REMINDERS FROM MY SIDE ON MAIL ATTACHED 11th reminder on lost binocular monarch 8x42- Mohit

1:12 PM (11 hours ago)

to iShop, support, monica, Lavina

Hello Lavina,

As promised by you will refund me today. I have given numerous time extensions time and again.

awaiting your call. Please note I cannot wait for ever.

Regards-Mohit

10th reminder- urgent- Legal action contemplation-Refer ISHOP Refund policy order number 8001945093 item not received yet-PLEASE Refund

Inbox

x

Mohit

Jul 19 (11 days ago)

to Lavina, amit, Jivita, support, iShop, ravi, Reshma, monica, Cs, sasha, nyc, Mumbai, nextfo1912, tvermanext

Hello Lavina,

I have not had an update. I have neither received the nikon monarch binocular nor got any refund from you , despite numerous follow ups and assurances from your side.

This is highly unprofessional and in total breach of trust in your team/management.

Do you want me to highlight this to Mr Gopalkrishna S revankar , owner of company.

Kindly refund my money .

awaiting action tomorrow.

Mohit

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 7:10 AM, Mohit wrote: Hello Lavina, I have waited too long on this . It seems new management at ISHOP is not bothered on customer service and they flout their own policy of money refund after 30 days. We have had a long association and I do not intend to look at legal options in getting a refund as yet unless I get my refund now . Please talk to me or I will have to go to consumer court and file a case through my lawyer for getting my money back as I have waited too long and have been offered excuses time and again without concrete actions. On the top of that you are not reachable and always busy or not at seat. This is just not done. Please talk to me on this. Also give me e-mail address of your bosses for me to speak to them or write to them. Regards Mohit 9899212222 On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Mohit wrote: Hello Lavina, I have waited too long for the item or refund . It has been more than a month and refer I shop policy for refund for item not reaching in 30 days. I will need refund on this order as I cannot wait any longer. Suffice it to say , this has been a very frustrating and unpleasant transaction so far , I cannot wait for new york teams decision , I need my money back. investgations can continue later on. I am not sure how my experience on this transaction on review sites like Mouthshut.com and other internet forums will be taken for ishop team. I need to know when refund is being issued. let me speak to a higher up on this. please treat this as urgent. mohit http://www.ishopinternational.com/refund.asp On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Mohit wrote: Hello Lavina, We have spoken on this a lot and I was promised immediate closure last monday. You would agree it has been more than 45 days since I paid for the item without delivery. I know you guys have investigated a lot. Please understand when I ordered for the item the dollar rate was 55 , now it is rs 61. effectively I have lost money for next buy. I would recommend that my money is stick for no fault of mine , hence please refund my complete amount. Your department can continue with investigations and fix accountability on erring staff , but I should not be held responsible for a fault committed on your side. Please refund the money in my account on an urgent basis , so that I can use the capital unnecessary blocked. It has been a long healthy relationship with Ishop team and I do not want this transaction to be a spoiler. Please refund my money and you may continue with your investigations. I am not appreciating your company holding my money for unreasonable length of time for investigation. Please refund my money and carry out your investigation. please take immediate action. please revert immediately , I cannot wait any longer on this in name of investigation. Mohit On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 6:49 AM, Mohit wrote: Hello Lavina, It has been more than a month since I got the delivery. Can we discuss this and close this today. Why it is this , I always have to chase by phone or mails , without any response coming from your team. I certainly expect some comittment after a long relationship with shop abroad team. I was promised Monday 24th for settlement of this , but this has not happened. Please issue me a refund on this without further delay. Thanks n Regards Mohit On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Mohit wrote: Hello Lavina, The item has been lost and untraceable. I spoke to Deepak just few minutes back. You can counter check with him on this. He is assuring a new buy by today. Please check with him. Thanks Mohit On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Lavina wrote: Hi Sir, We are waiting for a reply form Deepak that if lost then we can surely purchase a new product. Will surely update you in sometime. Regards, Lavina. From: Mohit [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:54 AM To: [email protected]; Jivita; [email protected]; iShop International; [email protected]; lavina; Reshma; [email protected] Subject: Re: fifth reminder order number 8001945093 item not received yet Hello Lavina, I did not get any update on the issue on monday. Please can you replace this with a new buy and intimate me. awaiting your reply today. Thanks Mohit On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM, Mohit wrote: Hello Lavina, No update yet????? please update-Thanks Mohit On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Mohit wrote: Hello Lavina, Good day. It has been a long time that this item has not been delivered. As discussed , please either issue a refund or buy same item for me aftresh. Expecting a fast resolution to this case. Thanks n regards-Mohit On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Mohit wrote: Hello Lavina, This is very disturbing that since past week , I am following up on this item , which has been lost somewhere in your godown at Bombay. Everyone is offering excuses. I have tried reaching you without success. Please can you update me on phone or if item is lost, please can you arrange for refund then. Nobody is giving any updates And giving false assurances. Please update me on this immediately. Thanks Mohit On Jun 7, 2013 8:41 PM, "Mohit" wrote: Hello Jivita/Ravi, This has still not been received yet. please investigate and find out. thanks mohit ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Mohit Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM Subject: Re: iShop Order# 8001945093 has been shipped to India=item not received yet To: iShop International , Reshma , [email protected], lavina Hello Reshma, This has still not been received yet. please investigate and find out. thanks mohit On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 12:02 AM, iShop International wrote: Order No.: 8001945093 Dear mohit anand, We have great news! Your package, order no.: 8001945093 has arrived in our warehouse and has been dispatched to India today. Item type: telescope Item Description: Nikon 7540 Monarch 3 Binocular 8X42 Realtree --1qty In most cases your package will take 2-5 days to arrive, depending on your location and the holiday schedule. We will keep you updated as your order makes its way to you. In the meantime if you have any questions you can always contact us. *Please note this email is being sent to you as a courtesy to keep you updated. Actual updates on our tracking page may take up 24 to 48 hours to reflect. Questions?? Please email [email protected] or call us at: Tel: (+91)022-40641050 Thank you for shopping with us iShopinternational.com -- With Thanks and Regards- Mohit Anand 91-9899212222 Lavina

Hi Sir, BY today EOD will surely update you & I really apologize for the inco...

Jul 19 (11 days ago)

Mohit

Jul 19 (11 days ago)

to Lavina, iShop, monica, support, ravi, amit, Jivita, Cs, Mumbai, nextfo1912, nyc, sasha, tvermanext

Lavina,

Where is the update???? There is no update from your end today as usual. Another false promise , assurance from you side.

I wonder what has happened to ISHOP International team.

Looks like they are becoming experts in usurping money of their customers without rendering services. They do not spare even old clients like myself , who has given great deal of business to them. You are not returning money , nor giving item. You are giving false promises on mail , not picking up even phone to give me an update.

Even when you update you always postpone at another date and after that same old story of lame excuses.

Looks like I will have to take a stern legal action to get my hard earned money back.

Lavina,

As a manager I thought you were a person of your word. But this is clearly not the case.

How many more excuses you wish to offer on mail. Because you do not even pick up the phone to give an update.

This is really very very frustrating experience at I Shop . My money being stolen away by your team.

Give my money back.

You should file a case against them. And Hifivision should put their name in the list of fraudulent websites so that other customers don't deal with them.

Also, put up the reviews on other websites as well. And open a website called ishopinternationalscam.com

ishopinternational is a scam company. They just cheat people to get their money. I have already filed FIR against them and cyber crime investigation people are involved in my case to catch these organised cheater. They have takn money and not fulfilled the order. Now saying me to wait 3-4 months for refund. Better avoid these cheaters. Bank have already started reversal of my payment.

You should file a case against them. And Hifivision should put their name in the list of fraudulent websites so that other customers don't deal with them.

Also, put up the reviews on other websites as well. And open a website called ishopinternationalscam.com

I have seen one fm recommending this name on a thread. I had their site bookmarked for future usage. Glad that I saw this thread on time.

i had actually used their service two times :
1) To buy my panasonic bdp220 which went well with no problems and got the shipment at correct date.
2) Purchased a headphone through them..But they didnt purchased it the next day, and the offer was gone. So asked them to replace my money and they did without much fuss.

I purchased following Items from them. Some of them purchased when they have older name shopabroad.com:

1. Talking clock (Moshi) Rs 2350/- No issue faced. (Oct 2011)
2. La Crosse Technology BC-700 Alpha Power Battery Charger Rs 2563 (Dec 2011)
3. Kindle cover/Case Rs 1391/- (Feb 2012)
4. Sandisk clip ZIP Rs 2700/- No issue faced. (Nov 2012)
5. Palm PIXI Plus Rs 3900/- No issue (Feb 2012)
6. Pantech Burst Rs 7300/- No issue faced apart from slow delivery (March 2013).

May be I was lucky and not faced any issue or they degraded their service recently.

Last edited:
I have bought some 3-4 times from iShopInternational, never faced issues.
Not sure why they are behaving like this off late.
Hope you get your money back.

I procured my Emotiva UPA2 and XDA1 thru them in 2011
They were known by the name shopabroad.com, back then
Had got the delivery on the 8th day after placing my order
Have used their services for another consignment of home decor items and that too was delivered on time in full.

All this was 2 years ago.
ICC Worldwide also manage the PPOBox service

Ordered two similar items from Amazon through ishopinternational few days back.

One has reached me today and the other can't be traced !

Back