IT Companies which allows WFH

anilpatel

Hi FM,
Please give me suggestions for IT companies which allows WFH.
I am looking for job change in one of those company which allows WFH and non toxic working environment.

As of now, most of the companies are giving Work From Home for people work in technology related and they have already started calling operations related ppl. by january, more companies will start calling ppl to return to office. You may need to look for companies who provide permanent WFH (which is actually not exist in reality), they may give permanent WFH..but will ask ppl to come to office if everyone else is working from office

Last edited:
Most of the IT companies offer permanent WFH for Sales and presales executives who spend most on sales activities.

Remote worker will normally be allowed for sales/marketing.
If one is in tech, the expectation will be same city dwelling, with flex working option.
Unless you are a contractor which is a completely different thing.
Post pandemic, things may have changed.

Cheers,
Raghu

Hi FM,
Please give me suggestions for IT companies which allows WFH.
I am looking for job change in one of those company which allows WFH and non toxic working environment.
Our company provides permanent work from home option. Please PM, if you would like to know more regarding the opportunities.

Thanks,
Sreejith

Join any US-based Product based company; all they care about is delivery no matter how and where you are working from...
Not true. I do work for one and we dont have it. So while many do it, it would be good to check.

On a different note, why does OP want only a pure WFH option.

In US culture its normal for people to wfh and flexible timings. But in india situation is different. Indian management know it very well that some people do misuse wfh, in fact one can't imagine what kind of facilities are misused by employees in india. So they were always reluctant to give people wfh in india. But with covid now companies have realised that wfh can be actually beneficial for them and productivity has also not been affected, so now a days many companies do offer wfh. With broadband connectivity improving, i think wfh trend is going to increase.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back