Ive ordered Audio-Technica ATH-IM02 Headphones, anyone know them?

Jbrlycorn

I ordered these yesterday after searching and searching all day and night researching what was the best for the price I wanted, my budget was originaly 65 but then it went to 135 when I read about these ones, I was after a pure natural sound after reading this review and only seeing them rating 4 or over they beat others I was looking at within the price range, I will soon find out whether I made the right choice. Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04, ATH-IM50, & ATH-IM70 The person on this review said 'ATH-IM02: The Realist. One of the most detailed and revealing IEM I ever heard. The level of detail and transparency of IM02 is quite breath-taking, very realistic. When paired with a matching amp, IM02 sounds way beyond its price tag. Very open, transparent, and extremely detailed with spacious imaging. Instruments separation is very clear and focused, with clear space in between them. Tonal balance is natural with matching amp. Bass is on the level of natural bass, not for bass head, but bass sounds rich and detailed. Midrange & treble are also sound rich, with plenty of treble sparkle. IM02 is very revealing; it reveals recording quality really well. It is not friendly with 'not so good recording', but with excellent recording IM02 is very rewarding.' Which is ver promising and these earphones have Dual Balanced Armature drivers rather than the first model with a single balanced or dynamic drivers that are more common in cheaper brands I think or all other brands i was looking at so then I went for these. Has anyone had a chance to hear the differences with these types of drivers? or has anyone heard these particular headphones? I'm knew to this, i recently bought a Samsung Galaxy note 4 with a 128gb sd card totaling 160GB althogether and I bought this for it in the hope that the sound would improve a lot HiFimeDIY Sabre Android DAC This Dac is a Sabre dac which is the same dac in the audiolab 8200cd player and the sound in that is quite impressive. :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back