Jamo 606

bhaveGGR

Hi,
Can anyone suggest where i can get better price for Jamo 606 in Bangalore.? What is the current price of 606 set? which is a good sub-w for 606 set? and also avr ?

Tks
Bhavesh

Hi,
Can anyone suggest where i can get better price for Jamo 606 in Bangalore.? What is the current price of 606 set? which is a good sub-w for 606 set? and also avr ?

Tks
Bhavesh

Mumbai Price-

Jamo S606 (2-Tower speakers, 1-Center, 2-Surround's= 40,000/-)
Jamu Sub 200 (12,500/-)

There are lot of other sub-w too, but above mentioned is the complete set for the series.

Bangalore price should be +/- 2,000/-

Also what is the size of your room?

I guess Cinebels Bangalore are the India Distributor for Jamo, you cannot get a better offer from anybody else.

I purchased Jamo 606 package from their Chennai shop, Sales & Service very pathetic.

Thanks
Ramesh S

I had been to Cinebels Bangalore today, They are offering Jamo S606 tower speaker for 26.8K (he said he would offer further discount if i confirm the order). I auditioned on a Sherwood RD6513 5.1 AVR (19.8K). The bass level is really impressive. I think with towers like these one wouldnt be needing a sub (specially if stay in a apartment and u dont wish to keep your neighbors awake :lol: )

HI All

I am getting 5.1 speakers package s606 in good condition(one year old) 2 front speakers tower with inbiuld subwoofer, 2 surround speakers and one centre speaker for demand price of rs 36,000, Please suggest me the good buy price to bargain, Also need suggestion which AV receiver will go well with these speakers.

Thanks in Advance
Gaurav

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back