Jamo compact subwoofer.

SIDEWINDER18X

Hi friends,
Need opinion on the Jamo S 808.
Require a slim and compact sub for my 7.1 setup. Since there is no space on the floor near my TV, it is to be placed on a height of
3 feet from the floor on the right corner of my room beside my 55" TV.
It will be seated on top of a wooden furniture ( rectangular cupboard) which is 3 feet in height.
My room size is 13 × 10 feet & has a low ceiling height of 8 feet. The TV is hung on the 10 feet wide wall and the seating sofa is on the opposite end 12 feets away.
Vivek

Hi friends,
Need opinion on the Jamo S 808.
Require a slim and compact sub for my 7.1 setup. Since there is no space on the floor near my TV, it is to be placed on a height of
3 feet from the floor on the right corner of my room beside my 55" TV.
It will be seated on top of a wooden furniture ( rectangular cupboard) which is 3 feet in height.
My room size is 13 × 10 feet & has a low ceiling height of 8 feet. The TV is hung on the 10 feet wide wall and the seating sofa is on the opposite end 12 feets away.
Vivek
I don’t have a clue about the sub but going by specs it’s just an 8inch with 50 watts rms which is very less in power. Frequency response is also rated at just 39-180hz. On paper it is not promising.If you don’t have any budget constrains look for the xtz 10.17. I am using and it is one hell of a sub and also compact in size. If the 10.17 is big for you and out of budget you can also look at the 8.17 which will be very small in size but has 200 watts rms with 350 peak. Frequency response also rated at 29-160hz. This also has multiple port tuning options with equalisers to calibrate the sub. The 8.17 should cost around 35k with discounts. Give importance to performance as well since a decent performing subwoofer is very important for movies.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back