Jamo Speakers Sale at Cinebels

ashishkesarwani

Anobody who is looking for speakers should check out the Demo Speakers Sale at Cinebels (Decibels India P. Ltd.) they are offering 40% discount on those so anybody lucky enough to grab their C series speakers with this much discount would consider himself lucky.

Source: Advertisement in the Times of India Delhi Edition Main News paper page No.22
Welcome - Times Of India ePaper
Toi Add.jpg

Last edited:
It will be great if someone can call and find out the offer's they have going on currently, specially the 40% off ...

i am posting an improved screenshot of the same below

HI called them up they said come over for a demo have some prices for you guys

S 406 - HT Package 30k

C -607 20% disc around 50k

E series 3 models 40% off MRP

He has some X series speakers too. Maybe I will drop in for a demo and get you all details

Anobody who is looking for speakers should check out the Demo Speakers Sale at Cinebels (Decibels India P. Ltd.) they are offering 40% discount on those so anybody lucky enough to grab their C series speakers with this much discount would consider himself lucky.

Source: Advertisement in the Times of India Delhi Edition Main News paper page No.22
Welcome - Times Of India ePaper
View attachment 1195

It is fortunate that this advertisement appeared in the Delhi times and not main Newspaper otherwise it would have been missed.
As our dear friend Ashish only reads the 'masala' edition...normally page 3.....

Couldn't help the joke, Ashish.

Cheers!!!

It is fortunate that this advertisement appeared in the Delhi times and not main Newspaper otherwise it would have been missed.
As our dear friend Ashish only reads the 'masala' edition...normally page 3.....

Couldn't help the joke, Ashish.

Cheers!!!

For your information the add was in the main news paper and not the delhi times.

For your information the add was in the main news paper and not the delhi times.

I sort of made amendments for the joke.....chalta hai!!!

BTW, I did make use of them. One of cousins is building a budget HT in delhi. I am helping him out. I asked him to check out. He said that he heard 9.5 Wharfedale and he thinks that they are way better than Jamo 606/406.

I am amazed at how many people love the sound of Wharfedale. It is certainly this forms fav. Ashish, I remember you had an affinity for them as well. You wrote somewhere...or maybe not...not sure.

Anyways, I told you that I had asked someone to get me an Oppo bd-83. Well, the person is here but without the BD83.:mad:
I am pretty sad about it.

Sumit

I am amazed at how many people love the sound of Wharfedale. It is certainly this forms fav. Ashish, I remember you had an affinity for them as well. You wrote somewhere...or maybe not...not sure.

Anyways, I told you that I had asked someone to get me an Oppo bd-83. Well, the person is here but without the BD83.:mad:
I am pretty sad about it.

Sumit

Main reasons for WF to sell in India is the value for money stuff as their higher end speakers hardly sells, I also had WF as my first HT setup and I used them for nearly 5 years, but now as I have upgraded so I can say that I was missing something.

About the Oppo try ordering through 20north.

Hi All,

I made it to the Cinnabels outlet on Mehrauli Gurgaon road in Delhi. Its a small place packed with more speakers than you can think of. Just so that everyone here is clear I am going to write about their pricing policy.

The discount offer is basically on the units that are mostly coming back from the different demo sites across India. Since they are soiled and are not boxed up in crates the offer is for 40% discount. One thing is for sure. you will be able to find what you need if you are looking fora Jamo, that is. they also do some of the other brands like Sherwood, Marantz etc but not enough for getting a choice. The outlets have displayed the units with the MRP and the offer after discount.

It was really nice to know that some of the boxed up crates were also on a 30% offer but if you want to take a part of the 5.1 or combo then the discount is about 20-22%.

I picked up a Sub for 12,200 and it was worth every penny. It was a 200 RMS 10 inch beech wood sub. In the shabby little store at least they also have a space to demo. Since speakers are outside you can litterally ask them to demo anything you are buying. Its worth a visit.

sambit

Hi All,

I made it to the Cinnabels outlet on Mehrauli Gurgaon road in Delhi. Its a small place packed with more speakers than you can think of. Just so that everyone here is clear I am going to write about their pricing policy.

The discount offer is basically on the units that are mostly coming back from the different demo sites across India. Since they are soiled and are not boxed up in crates the offer is for 40% discount. One thing is for sure. you will be able to find what you need if you are looking fora Jamo, that is. they also do some of the other brands like Sherwood, Marantz etc but not enough for getting a choice. The outlets have displayed the units with the MRP and the offer after discount.

It was really nice to know that some of the boxed up crates were also on a 30% offer but if you want to take a part of the 5.1 or combo then the discount is about 20-22%.

I picked up a Sub for 12,200 and it was worth every penny. It was a 200 RMS 10 inch beech wood sub. In the shabby little store at least they also have a space to demo. Since speakers are outside you can litterally ask them to demo anything you are buying. Its worth a visit.

sambit

Sam, Congrats! which sub is it? anyways 200w rms for 12k seems great.
Wish I was in Delhi too!:sad:

Begs the question - is the Chennai branch also offering the same discount?

From experience I would say that the C series from Jamo is more than a match for the Wharfedale Diamond series.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back