JBL Cinema 610 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System

sambharegirish

Hi,

I am getting JBL Cinema 610 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System from a local dealter for 25K.

Is it a good deal ? Only one owns it ? A quick review will help.

Thanks

Have you heard the Taga symphony ones? Lots of rave reviews for them. Haven't heard them personally though. The 606 v3 comes within your budget. Please audition and make a choice.

Have you heard the Taga symphony ones? Lots of rave reviews for them. Haven't heard them personally though. The 606 v3 comes within your budget. Please audition and make a choice.

Yes. I was actually looking for them. But since this one comes will active subwoofer, I am considering this.

BTW, how better is 606 compared to 506 they have around 5K price difference on eBay.

Thanks

Yes. I was actually looking for them. But since this one comes will active subwoofer, I am considering this.

BTW, how better is 606 compared to 506 they have around 5K price difference on eBay.

Thanks
I'm sorry I can't help you with that. I have not heard either of them. Try looking out for forum members in your area who have these for an audition. I think the 606s are big towers with ample bass, enough for a small room. You can add a sub later if you're not happy.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Hi

The JBLs are quite nice for movies....music ok...

Taga difference between the 400 / 500 / 600 is more of built quality and components used.....Taga has made various models so it is within the reach of many buyers....

Audition them and decide.....visit MZ Audio at Bandra West (close to the station).....meet with Sayyed....(Owners Son)...go after 1130am before 7pm....

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back