JBL control series for surround speakers

Hi All

My current setup is Marantz SR6013 + Qacoustics Concept series for front and center

I will be taking svs subwoofer shortly.

For rear speakers I am looking for something easier to wall mount.

Is JBL control one or Control X good choice. And will there be any challenge to coexist with existing speakers.

Also having the idea of getting additional pair of JBL control one or Control X and mount it on ceiling to have 5.1.2 configuration.

Originally the idea was to have just surround speakers in the budget of 25K.

After seeing the price of JBL thought of adding another pair.

Is there any other better options available in small size and with mounting kit

Please suggest
@ukjeyaraj By the way which SVS subwoofer are you planning to purchase? Are you getting any good deals on SVS subwoofers?

@ukjeyaraj By the way which SVS subwoofer are you planning to purchase? Are you getting any good deals on SVS subwoofers?
I am planning to buy SB 1000. My proportion of movies and music is around 50:50. I look for compact sub. I think SB 1000 and PB 1000 are in the same price range.

Not yet started to look for exact place and price to buy. I think there is lot of option available for SVS. It won't be a challenge

I am planning to buy SB 1000. My proportion of movies and music is around 50:50. I look for compact sub. I think SB 1000 and PB 1000 are in the same price range.

Not yet started to look for exact place and price to buy. I think there is lot of option available for SVS. It won't be a challenge
@ukjeyaraj . Noted. FYI last month my friend had checked with an SVS dealer in Bangalore for PB1000 for subwoofer upgrade and the best price quoted was 62k. Let us know if you are getting better deal than this. By the way my friend didn't go ahead due to some other commitments.

@ukjeyaraj . Noted. FYI last month my friend had checked with an SVS dealer in Bangalore for PB1000 for subwoofer upgrade and the best price quoted was 62k. Let us know if you are getting better deal than this. By the way my friend didn't go ahead due to some other commitments.
That's a very tempting price. Thanks for the ball park price to hunt for. Is it with bill and warranty?

Found on Amazon.com. it ships to India.
247 USD including shipping and import charges.
I don't know if this is a good deal.
Found the same on Amazon.in too.

Thought of buying JBL control X. Not able to find local sellers at Chennai.

nexthifi.com is having it for 13500. No info about color.

avshack.in is having it 12850. However one of the image shown is JBL control one. Not confident if the item is Control X

Both nexthifi.com and avshack.in are non responsive to phone calls and whatsappessages. Only customary greeting messages received. Not responding to real questions.

Any other reliable online shop at similar rate, or anyone knows local dealer at chennai?

Pliz let me know

Thought of buying JBL control X. Not able to find local sellers at Chennai.

nexthifi.com is having it for 13500. No info about color.

avshack.in is having it 12850. However one of the image shown is JBL control one. Not confident if the item is Control X

Both nexthifi.com and avshack.in are non responsive to phone calls and whatsappessages. Only customary greeting messages received. Not responding to real questions.

Any other reliable online shop at similar rate, or anyone knows local dealer at chennai?

Pliz let me know
You can try avstore.in and ooberpad.com

Bought JBL control X from nexthifi.com

Speakers look nice. Yet to connect with HT.

Just connected with stereo setup. Highs and kids are good. Low isn't that great, but not a problem for HT setup with sub.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back