JBL L96 speakers

audio1tone

FMs
any user opinions about a JBL L96 3 way speakers
how much is the VFM price for a pair of these
its in very neat and clean and good working condition
seller is asking 25000/- rupees for the pair and saying negotiable price
please quote the market price of these used speakers

I have lot of Love towards the JBL L Series as i own of them, It never miss to give a shock to any one who makes a first visit to my room.
So L96 is one of the Big brother of L20 Surely they should amaze for their size.But Only concern is that they would be running in a old Paper drivers and might some reforming required soon.

For Vintage stuff,25k Is really much to pay. In case all the drives are working fine+Tweeter and cosmetically could go until 15-18 Max IMHO

I got offer for 4412 just for 25K Couple of years ago, but i missed them due to its tank size.

Just wait for other FM's to respond

Its in very good condition. clean and neat drivers are working well and looking good.
now he is asking 20k for that pair (JBL L96)

hi,i am using jbl l112. almost same but with bigger 12" woofer(H128) instead of 10" in L96(H127).The sound is very good.
you will love them,make sure the woofer surrounds are in good condition.

+Krell,

Mine L20 with fiber+Rubber surround So i just picked them for 8K couple of years before so didnt mind on the quality.

Have a close look and spend some time to audition the speakers with Low and High volumes and get yourslef comfort to pay for Vintage stuff.

Recently I heard Kef Q series driven by Denon and no wonder still my JBL's are top notch on all aspects.

In case you are not interested then Pls pass on those beauties to me:eek:hyeah:, I shall take care of them. My Small JBL's would be happy to have a company of his same family;)

Just ask him for 15K and finalize with 1 or 2 K extra, if you love them most

Have a close look and spend some time to audition the speakers with Low and High volumes and get yourslef comfort to pay for Vintage stuff.
kiz3I6

can anyone suggest a speaker stand for L96
normal bookshelf speaker stands looks small for these
don't know whats the name of these speakers (big bookshelf's ?)
the speaker dimensions are 597 mm height x 362 mm width x 298 mm depth
weight is 22 kg for one channel
requirement is 362 mm x 298 mm base plate stand with a capacity of 22 kg

FM's please

suggest a design
or
where I can get a ready to use (from India)
or
someone sells a pair

Audiotone,

Is the JBL Still out for sale? can you check and get back to me.Am looking for JBL L series speakers at present.

Thanks

can anyone suggest a speaker stand for L96
normal bookshelf speaker stands looks small for these
don't know whats the name of these speakers (big bookshelf's ?)
the speaker dimensions are 597 mm height x 362 mm width x 298 mm depth
weight is 22 kg for one channel
requirement is 362 mm x 298 mm base plate stand with a capacity of 22 kg
FM's please
suggest a design
or
where I can get a ready to use (from India)
or
someone sells a pair

no replies yet...................................

made a design for JBL L96 speaker stand
with marine plywood (top quality marine plywood available in my town - shaktiman plywood)
sketch is ready

Attachments

• Stand for JBL L96-Model for hfv.jpg
    Stand for JBL L96-Model for hfv.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 115
Looks good. Make sure you fill the stand with sand or some rocks. to make it sturdy and inert.

hi, i made some custom stands for my JBL L112.If you are intrested i can post the images in the evening.:)

hi, i made some custom stands for my JBL L112.If you are intrested i can post the images in the evening.:)

@ krell
please post your design
kept the same width of the speaker for space saving

Hi All.

Does any one have the JBL L96 speakers here, i am from Bangalore and if any of you have these speakers for sale please reply back to this post.

Thanks

nice decision.they will makes you smile every time you listen to them.Will make you to raise the volume and fight with your neighbors.
one of the best i ever heard.btw i am using JBL L 112 just a little bigger brother of L96.

Please check my thread "finally my stands are completed"for complete details.
Hi I'm a new member in HFV. Can anyone suggest a JBL floorstander from the new gen? I had owned Northridge E80 and they were so good to my ears. Is there any in new gen series that can be used for both music and movies?
Regards,
Jay

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back