JBL SAT 1 Speakers

agkid

Hello Folks,

I am new to this forum and need your help. My wife is setting up a small cafe, which has 2 adjacent rooms each of about 250 sq. ft. size. The cafe shall be in an old building so the roof is 15ft high.

I recently struck a deal with one Mr. Arora from East Delhi, who claims to be a music enthusiast with a lot of stuff which he has brought from America. He convinced me to buy a set of 5 JBL SAT 1 speakers, saying that I can use two speakers in each room and one I can keep spare (or use in the kitchen, if I get a 5.1 amp or a 3 channel AMP). After a little bit of negotiation he agreed to sell this at 9K and I have paid him 2K as advance. I was supposed to pick up the speaker today, but I came to know that he is a dealer who is in the business of selling old systems which he buys locally.

Now, my dilemma is whether I should buy these speakers from him or loose my 2K deposit and look for something else.

If you recommend to buy these speakers, please recommend a suitable amp for this. If you suggest that the speakers are not worth the money then let me know what should I try to find and where.

We wish to have high quality music in our restaurant, not necessarily loud.

Regards,
Abhishek

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back