JBL SAT 1 Speakers

agkid

Hello Folks,

I am new to this forum and need your help. My wife is setting up a small cafe, which has 2 adjacent rooms each of about 250 sq. ft. size. The cafe shall be in an old building so the roof is 15ft high.

I recently struck a deal with one Mr. Arora from East Delhi, who claims to be a music enthusiast with a lot of stuff which he has brought from America. He convinced me to buy a set of 5 JBL SAT 1 speakers, saying that I can use two speakers in each room and one I can keep spare (or use in the kitchen, if I get a 5.1 amp or a 3 channel AMP). After a little bit of negotiation he agreed to sell this at 9K and I have paid him 2K as advance. I was supposed to pick up the speaker today, but I came to know that he is a dealer who is in the business of selling old systems which he buys locally.

Now, my dilemma is whether I should buy these speakers from him or loose my 2K deposit and look for something else.

If you recommend to buy these speakers, please recommend a suitable amp for this. If you suggest that the speakers are not worth the money then let me know what should I try to find and where.

We wish to have high quality music in our restaurant, not necessarily loud.

Regards,
Abhishek

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back