Job Seeking / Opportunities thread

Hello Friends,

iam working for IBM, there are Quite a few opertunities here

i have attached the Excell, and will keep updating the excell as on the openings are listed

choose from the list which matches your skill set and let me know , will guide you with the process

Regards

Tanoj

look out of your window.. i am still in office.. m gonna wave my hand.. BOA. MAXIMUS TOWERS.. lolz our buildings are next to each other..

I might have someone for one or both of the following. Is being in Mumbai a strict requirement? If successful the person would like to remotely. Let me know.

Need freshers for Business Development in a Healthcare firm
Any Graduate, good communications skills.
Remuneration Rs. 1.2 to 2.0 lakh pa
Work location: Navi Mumbai
Accomodation arranged for outstation candidates
Reports to : Me

Need Graphic Designers for a Healthcare firm
Any Graduate, 1 to 2 years experience.
Knowledge of Coreldraw and Photoshop must, Dreamweaver preferred
Remuneration Rs. 1.2 to 1.8 lakh pa
Work location: Navi Mumbai
Accomodation arranged for outstation candidates
Reports to : Me :D

PM me for more details

An urgent requirement for a mentoring organisation - for IT and IT education based out of Bangalore.

Marketing Executive - 2 Vacancies (M/F)
Salary and incentives at the best
All Conveyance will be paid
Requirement to travel when need arises - Southern states (TamilNadu, AP, Kerala)
Need to work on "One of the Sundays" in a month
Office hours: 9:30 - 6:00pm

Please pm me with your email address. if interested.

For a Education & Training Institute catering to IT & ITES corporate clients and others.

Looking for the following:
* Front Office Executive
* Counsellor

* Good Communication
* Fresh or experienced
* Full time.
* Minimum Graduation
* Salary - Mrkt rate
* Location - Bangalore

Ladies preferred.

Do pm me your email address, i shall let you know the contact details.

Opportunities for freshers and less than 3 yrs experience (in IT field) for various technologies in one of the best known e-commerce company. Location - Bangalore (may differ too).
Anyone interested - PM me your email address.

Last edited:
Freshers (engineering), MCA needed for IT industry. Walk-in this weekend in bangalore. PM me (your email) for details.

Last edited:
Urgent requirement for Optometry / Optics and subjective refraction / Ophthalmology teachers and trainers for working in Kanpur.
pm for details.

Hi All,
For a fresher who is a 2011 MBA passout from SK university, Andhra Pradesh searching for a job. If anyone comes to know any opening for fresher in AP, TN or Karnataka please post here or PM me. Candidate is willing to relocate as well. Candidate is specialized in Accts, Finance HR.

Thanks
Badri

Last edited:
Hi,
Opportunities for experienced in Java, .Net, Network Administration, DB Administration, Architects, C-Embedde, Pega, Oracle, SAP, Mainframe, Hbase, Selenium, Websphere portal server, RPG 400, Flex, Netezza, Tridion, Android, Bodi, DataStage, and other. If interested or person who is looking for a change or friends looking for opportunities PM me.

Note: Opportunities are available in my company. It is not for any consultancies.

Thanks
Badri

Need HR Manager / HR assistant who is good in abroad recruitment for Oil & Gas / Petrochemical field is needed for Trichy...

There are always opportunities for 3d game artists (x box, playstation console) in my organisation. Fresh interns gets paid about 20k. Beyond that depends upon your talent and specific experience. Location Bangalore.

Last edited:
Looking for opening in Automobile sector
Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical)
Passout: 2014 (Academics all good)

Anyone has any information on small or mid-level companies do PM me. Shall send you the resume.

Lots of openings in my team. Looking for computer graphics, vision, gpgpu experts. It is one of the top MNCs and offers compensation that is best in the industry.

Nice to see this thread! :)

My wife is seeking part time/work from home opportunity. A qualified Computer Engineer from Pune university and a fresher. We have a 1 and half year child. Looking to get some much needed time out at work for a much needed fresh change. :)

Any opportunities in any realted field please let us know.

Best regards,
Rohit

English Teacher immediate requirement for 9, 10th std icse syllabus (Transport available). Basic qualification and B.Ed with good teaching experience. Salary not constraint. Location: Bangalore.
NOTE: Good teaching experience and good in subject.

B.com graduates with 0-3yrs experienced required in finance department of a top level IT company. Interested PM me, shall provide you the email, to send resumes too.

system engineer, QA automation engineer, development operations - from 2yrs - 8yrs experience for IT company. Location: Bangalore. Salary not a constraint. The beauty is - you can demand if you prove your skill. If interested, PM me your name, email id. I shall send you details.

A friend of mine with over 23 years experience as Technical Writer/Editor in Software Product companies is looking for an opening in Chennai/Bangalore.

Hello! a friend of mine is a still-life photographer, and based in Gurgaon. he's looking for varied opportunities with people requiring promotion of restaurants, products, etc. has worked with various clients over the past 1-1.5 years. if anyone's interested in contacting him to talk for any requirement, please PM me. he has a website too. will provide you with its address as well.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back