Just an audio streamer

They shipped my mini via Aramex on the 2nd of this month. But the tracking number is invalid. Do you guys have an issue with the tracking number? And has anyone received the product yet?

They shipped my mini via Aramex on the 2nd of this month. But the tracking number is invalid. Do you guys have an issue with the tracking number? And has anyone received the product yet?
My mini will be delivered today. I think it takes 2-3 days for the traking to be activated. Download the aramex app on your phone if haven't done already and you can track conveniently from there.
Cheers,
Sid

My mini will be delivered today. I think it takes 2-3 days for the traking to be activated. Download the aramex app on your phone if haven't done already and you can track conveniently from there.
Cheers,
Sid
Thanks Sid. Sure. I will take your advice and download the Aramex app on my mobile. Please keep us posted on the customs charges.

Cheers :)

Delivery is Free up to the Customs. Courier Charges from Customs to your house is Charged. Don't know the reason why. I was charged 800 last Year for a Arylic shipment
Thanks, Ajit. Very much possible.
I believe Aramex charges are 800, I paid the same for another product from another site. So not really sure, perhaps handling charges or something else.
Cheers,
Sid
Thanks Sidvee.

Hello ,
I had purchased this affordable streamer preowned from a FM. Its very good but will need an external DAC. Can be purchased from below link. I really like the sound and is neutral and detailed.

I am tempted to say (just opinion) the wiim and this streamer could be well sharing the same internal topography, both being made in china and at almost same price points.

Thanks -
This is a streamer from DNM. They have stopped producing it. Now they produce a streamer with a built in amplifier.

Pi2AES is ready to use streamer and no need to fiddle anything. However three is significant price increase from 600 USD to 800 USD.But now has buffered I2S as well for Metrum and Sonnet DAC

Ifi Stream is cheaper option and available readily.

Holo Audio has recently launched a streamer.

Wiim Pro has added COAX out so good at cheaper price point.

Then we have Metrum Ambre and Sonnet Hermes but are expensive.

I would take Pi4 powered by Allo Shanti and plug it in a DDC like Gustard U18 and be done at 50K

New Streamer from NAD

The cs1
Official launch in Munich
Now

Will be in india end of June

Close to international price plus gst

New Streamer from NAD

What does the CS1 do that the WiiM Pro doesn't do?

Hi Guys

I am seeking some help and advice.

I want an good audiophile grade audio streamer. Not a media streamer. I only want to stream music from the Tidal and Spotify app on my phone to my DAC.

I have a DAC, pre amp and power amp.

So far, I find when I look for a streamer, it come bundled with a DAC. I guess that makes me pay for a DAC that I do not need or want.

I’m not a DIY person so not looking at assembling a raspberry pi based DAC/streamer , or anything on those lines. Just want to buy something off the shelf.

Any recommendations or advice will be welcome.
Your requirement makes it clear to me that you are looking for "Digital Output Network Transport"
Has anyone suggest you brand Aurender? they have digital output streamer (as mentioned above) where your existing DAC will be use via USB output, their product line starts from 'N' are all about this

Beside this they also have "Analog Output Network Players" these are audio streamers with internal DAC and product line starts from 'A'
these product also gives you digital output (USB) where you can eliminate internal DAC and use in pure digital output mode like 'N' series

Hope this help

Cheers,
~VijayK

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back